• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

FA Cup fourth round

haka

Your Motty fact: Exeter City have never lost at home to West Ham, in 7 games.

Andy Holloway

We had the biggest fan....
You obviously missed the Leeds Utd fan then!

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
A lot of potential tv games in this round.

Carlisle/Yeovil v Everton
Derby v Manchester United
Exeter City/Liverpool v West Ham
Northampton/MK Dons v Chelsea
Wycombe/Aston Villa v Manchester City

All in with a chance.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Absolute belter of a draw, and I don't just mean for us

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The draw in full

http://www.exeweb.com/2016/01/11/fa-cup-201516-fourth-draw-west-ham-await-liverpool-or-exeter/

If we beat Liverpool, I hope our game is on Saturday at 3pm.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Agreed. Excellent draw all round and really good incentive if anymore were needed for us.

GoG you can add Colchester v Spurs/Leicester into TV mix and possibly Eastleigh v Leeds although they will have to decide before he replay outcome I guess.

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
I am wondering about Klopp's comments about playing a similar team in the second leg. Maybe he genuinely does not want the hassle of the FA Cup ?. Bilic has made it clear the cup is more important to West Ham than chasing top 4, and Klopp must be aware of this, maybe I am being a bit blinkered on this but this just might influence Klopp to exit early ?

haka

The draw in full

http://www.exeweb.com/2016/01/11/fa-cup-201516-fourth-draw-west-ham-await-liverpool-or-exeter/

No, it's nailed on for the telly. The BBC love us now.

(OK, we're not likely to find out, but still ...)

ECFC Music

The draw in full

Whilst always hopeful but in the unlikely event we beat Liverpool would it not be better if it was on TV and therefore not at 3pm.

whacker

I am wondering about Klopp's comments about playing a similar team in the second leg. Maybe he genuinely does not want the hassle of the FA Cup ?. Bilic has made it clear the cup is more important to West Ham than chasing top 4, and Klopp must be aware of this, maybe I am being a bit blinkered on this but this just might influence Klopp to exit early ?
Do you really think that Klopp will want to be labelled as the Premier League manager who lost to little Exeter City on his own territory?