• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter vs Peterborough

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is this the matchday thread then? Doesn't bode well.

Oldsmobile-88

They are defo doing an overnighter mate at Woodbury Park , Saw the coach going in about 13.30.

Yes I did stick the V sign up just incase Evans was sat at the front. Odious Git.
Most teams stay at the Jury’s Inn,Rougemont or Southgate..Woodbury Park is in a different league!!..

Temporarily Exiled

It’s a piece of silverware that we have a realistic chance of winning and the trophy cabinet has been noticeably empty for very nearly 40 years. For that reason I treat this competition with respect.
I treat this competition with about as much respect as I do the Devon St Luke's Bowl - which we've won quite a few times in the last forty years.

mustangspeed2006

Most teams stay at the Jury’s Inn,Rougemont or Southgate..Woodbury Park is in a different league!!..
Surely there must a cap on what an away team can claim on expenses? If we draw a London-based team in the next round, we might as well stay at The Ritz!

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Bus didn't look the cheapest to rent either whack that on the costings.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Starting XI: Hamon, Woodman, A Martin, L Martin, Jay, Oates, Abrahams, Ogbene, Moxey, Collins and Dean.
Subs: Norman, Forte, Sparkes, Tillson, O'Shea, Randall and Dyer

STURTZ

Pym, Sweeny, Taylor, Holmes and Stockley given a complete rest then, interesting midfield. Hope something comes out of it.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Looks like a very strong Posh line-up. :gulp

Temporarily Exiled

A good performance from Jimmy Oates tonight and I wouldn't bet against him keeping his place in the side for Saturday.

Oldsmobile-88

A supporters coach from Peterborough,impressive for a midweeker in this competition.