• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter vs Peterborough

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
If you're going tonight, the Club would like to remind you that ...

• IP Office Main Stand open only
  • No cash turnstiles in operation
  • 7.15pm kick off
  • Buy your tickets in advance and collect from the Club Shop http://tickets.ecfc.co.uk/
  • Buying at the ground? Ticket Booth only.
  • Shop closes 9.30pm (or later if the match goes to penalties). Why not collect your Christmas shopping when you come to the game?

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Come on thee reds ! Make my awful day better....perleeeasse.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Dara O'Shea won player of the round for his performance last time out in this competition :)

[video=youtube;gLMejDe0rmU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLMejDe0rmU[/video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLMejDe0rmU

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
There's a fans forum at Wembley this Friday to discuss this trophy competition. The email says

The evening will bring together a panel of experienced and noteworthy guests, including EFL Chief Executive Shaun Harvey, manager Ian Holloway, Chelsea U21 manager Joe Edwards, Sunderland owner Stewart Donald and other individuals from across the game, to outline the success and associated benefits of the competition, and the impact it can have on player development, Club fortunes and finances.

Terryhall

Would have been interesting to see a panel with at least one participant who doesn't support it - Gareth Ainsworth for example? A panel of yes men is a waste of time.

grecianstew

It’s a piece of silverware that we have a realistic chance of winning and the trophy cabinet has been noticeably empty for very nearly 40 years. For that reason I treat this competition with respect.

Terryhall

In terms of the trophy cabinet, this one is right up there with the Devon Bowl for me. Bring on Buckland Athletic next Tuesday!

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I find it a trifle amusing that Fatty Evans tries to portray a sort of Ferguson Mourino type of post match bon homie ! I would have imagined him to be more of a Tennants man myself, perhaps he instead pulled out a bottle of "Buckie" when Tis and Perryman were visiting ? (drunk)

ExeterCityLad

Good win for ECFC I reckon, bit more dolla in the kitty.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Or, judging by his past record, I wouldn't put it past him to pretend to have had an overnight stay and bung in some "receipts" to claim the cash back.
They are defo doing an overnighter mate at Woodbury Park , Saw the coach going in about 13.30.

Yes I did stick the V sign up just incase Evans was sat at the front. Odious Git.