• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter V Plymouth Argyle Matchday Thread

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
Don't be daft... why gloss over the best players and concentrate on the chaff.... although to be honest, of course you would - old habits die hard. Don't get me wrong, i'm pleased for you; it will be quite inspiring to see you all in awe of a proper set up, a proper ground and a match with some occasion for a change.

Exeter versus the big boys..
Proper ground eh? Will that be the front of the Mayflower surrounded with tape and 'No Entry' signs?, lets be honest, Tranmere's ground is nicer than yours to name but many

heathy1

Don't be daft... why gloss over the best players and concentrate on the chaff.... although to be honest, of course you would - old habits die hard. Don't get me wrong, i'm pleased for you; it will be quite inspiring to see you all in awe of a proper set up, a proper ground and a match with some occasion for a change.

Exeter versus the big boys..
Sorry just noticed you used the words 'proper set up'.Is that in relation to being owned by 'someone' in Japan who nobody actually has seen, or in relation to the fact your in the financial sh*t and have already lost £2 million just going down? Or do you mean 'proper set up' in relation to paying players £10k a week that only play 5 games in a season.Your right though were in awe of your set up, in awe of how sh*t it is

Red Box

I fully expect us to beat Argyle next season. For any city fan yet to experience beating the scum.......imagine today magnified ten-fold !

Thames Valley Red

Ticket zone has already sold out of away tickets for the Home park leg!

Come on you City in Jannerland!

UTC

TVR

everexe

Awwww, lil ole City - you hang on for dear life on the last day of the season to get your cup final versus the big boys - congrats.

Dear lord though, how embarrassing is this...!? A sure fire barometer of how big a mess the Super Greens are in - we're rubbing shoulders with the riff raff!

Anyway, wait for the fxtures to come out and you can calculate how many sleeps it is until we whip yo ass!
errrrr no mate, LEEDS got promoted

saintsid

Green smirk....................c*ck!

Joshyd123

Green Smirk

Good lord, you chimps are getting quite animated... but of course you are - this is the stuff dreams are made of - the chance for a swipe at the big boys down the road. Get in there!

Yep, I would not deny that we're in somewhat of a mess, hence we have the shame of a trip to Sid James Park next year.

Hilarious to see your pot shots (bless), although truth be told, whatever criteria you use, you're always going to come out as inferior... and therein lies the problem... and consequently your hurt.. I realise that.

heathy1

Good lord, you chimps are getting quite animated... but of course you are - this is the stuff dreams are made of - the chance for a swipe at the big boys down the road. Get in there!

Yep, I would not deny that we're in somewhat of a mess, hence we have the shame of a trip to Sid James Park next year.

Hilarious to see your pot shots (bless), although truth be told, whatever criteria you use, you're always going to come out as inferior... and therein lies the problem... and consequently your hurt.. I realise that.
So whats a realistic aim for Plymouth then? what with having to get rid of the high earners and being bankrupt?

grecIAN Harris

Awwww, lil ole City - you hang on for dear life on the last day of the season to get your cup final versus the big boys - congrats.

Dear lord though, how embarrassing is this...!? A sure fire barometer of how big a mess the Super Greens are in - we're rubbing shoulders with the riff raff!

Anyway, wait for the fxtures to come out and you can calculate how many sleeps it is until we whip yo ass!
Leeds and Naarwich got promoted. You lot have just found your correct level.