• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City V's Wycombe Wanderers Official Match Day Thread. 10/2/2018

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
JMT IS BACK

Exeter City: Pym; Sweeney, Storey, Moore-Taylor, Moxey; Taylor, James, Tillson, Holmes; McAlinden, Stockley. Subs: Jones, Woodman, Harley, Simpson, Wilson, Edwards, Boateng.

Wycombe Wanderers: Brown, Jacobson, Gape, El-Abd, Bean, Bloomfield, Cowan-Hall, Moore, Akinfenwa, Tyson, Scarr. Subs: Ma-Kalambay, Kashket, McGinley, De Havilland, Freeman, Mackail-Smith, Thompson.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Interesting with the Storey, JMT centre pairing. Good to see Macca playing. Not too pleased with our central midfield, but not a bad team.

ecfc2000

Interesting with the Storey, JMT centre pairing. Good to see Macca playing. Not too pleased with our central midfield, but not a bad team.
Yep. The only weakness i see is James and tillson. Together they're too soft and too defensive. Id have boateng on for one of them.

Last edited:

ecfc2000

Yep. The only weakness i see is James and tillson. Together they're too soft and too defensive. Id have boateng on for one of them.
I hang my head in shame.

Well-known Exeweb poster
get in there ,,, 1-0 to the exeter...

grecIAN Harris

1-0 to the weak midfield!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lloyd James!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

contrabombarde

I hang my head in shame.
We forgive you! 1-0 Ged in City.

ecfc2000

1-0 to the weak midfield!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lloyd James!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He must be reading exeweb. Who else should I slate?!

grecIAN Harris

He must be reading exeweb. Who else should I slate?!
McAlinden has needed a rocket up his arse recently.............

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
how are we playing?