• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Liverpool Carling Cup Prediction Thread

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
yet another manager who will not have as expensive a wardrobe as Tisdale.
I couldn't give a t*ss about his wardrobe. Probably an expensive fitted one with mirror doors, for all I care.

It his jacket with patches on the elbows and his brown shoes that get me...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
As far as my history tells me, the last time we progressed beyond round 2, was the great championship season of 1989/90 when we eventually exited via a 4th round replay to Sunderland.

Ex4-1904

Don't care what the score is , just as long as we ' city ' enjoy the evening and make a few quid along the way. But what's to say we can't make round 3 , all the best city

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Don't care what the score is , just as long as we ' city ' enjoy the evening and make a few quid along the way. But what's to say we can't make round 3 , all the best city
I wonder if with the plasticfest we will be able to make a lot of noise ? The fans of our Premier League opponents will be expecting it.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
I hope, at the very least, there will be some polite applause ...

IndoMike

As far as my history tells me, the last time we progressed beyond round 2, was the great championship season of 1989/90 when we eventually exited via a 4th round replay to Sunderland.
3rd round, methinks.. We beat Blackpool, Balckburn and then played Sunderland...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
3rd round, methinks.. We beat Blackpool, Balckburn and then played Sunderland...
Missed out Swansea. In order: Swansea; Blackburn; Blackpool; and then Sunderland.

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Missed out Swansea. In order: Swansea; Blackburn; Blackpool; and then Sunderland.
Is the correct answer.

Anyone who thinks we'll progress past round 2 this season, is raving bonkers.

ECFC 2 v 1 Liverpool
Bauza double for us, Duffy own goal for them

Att: Full house innit

50/50 winner of £1500 from Sunny Sandford

The entire Liverpool management team, sent to the stands, but no seats available, so get thee to the dressing room lads.

UTC [ecfc]

IndoMike

You're right.. forgot the Swansea one. And it seems City were favorites to win. Times change...

0-2

....tyres missing from local cars.