• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Liverpool Carling Cup Prediction Thread

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
Good things come to those who wait, supposedly. So it was only right than when we made it through to the Second Round of the League Cup for the first time in nearly two decades, that we drew a big'un, and Liverpool are apparently quite big and famous.

We've showed plenty of promise early in this season, but had very little luck and haven't converted the chances presented. What a time this would be for it all to come together, live on Sky.

My prediction

Exeter City 2-1 Liverpool
Bauza, Dunne, Carroll.

Can't wait.

rustle

We've showed plenty of promise early in this season, but had very little luck and haven't converted the chances presented. What a time this would be for it all to come together, live on Sky.

My prediction

Bauza, Dunne, Carroll.

Can't wait.
Yeah - let's live the dream :D...reality strikes eventually, guess we'll scare them though.

ECFCHUNTY

0.5 we have no chance

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good things come to those who wait, supposedly. So it was only right than when we made it through to the Second Round of the League Cup for the first time in nearly two decades, that we drew a big'un, and Liverpool are apparently quite big and famous.

My prediction

Bauza, Dunne, Carroll.

Can't wait.
He won't be playing. However, if he is close to a return to fitness, I wouldn't be surprised to se Steven Gerrard.

Rog H K

4-1 to City. :p
Nards
own goal
Sheps
And the Spanish Lad
8,400 Att.

grecIAN Harris

I'd quite happily take a backs to the wall 0-0 and do 'em on penalties with Arturs current form from the spot.

Joshyd123

Exeter 1-1 Liverpool (AET)
Bauza 89' ... Sterling 38'

Then we'll do them 4-1 on penalties. Shephard, Bauza, Nardiello and Noble to score from the spot in the shootout.

Attendance of 8,690.

Our line up to be; Krysiak, Duffy, Troy, Jones, Golbourne, Sercombe, Noble, Dunne, Shephard, Bauza, Nardiello.

I win the 50/50 of £1260.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Just depends on how seriously Liverpool are taking the competition....

ECFCHUNTY

Exeter 1-1 Liverpool (AET)
Bauza 89' ... Sterling 38'

Then we'll do them 4-1 on penalties. Shephard, Bauza, Nardiello and Noble to score from the spot in the shootout.

Attendance of 8,690.

Our line up to be; Krysiak, Duffy, Troy, Jones, Golbourne, Sercombe, Noble, Dunne, Shephard, Bauza, Nardiello.

I win the 50/50 of £1260.
i hope someone like you does win the 50/50 but i just know it will go to a plastic on his 1st visit to the park

Grecian_Jay

Bearing in mind it will be a Liverpool reserves team then we have more of a chance so I odn't think we'r ein for a hiding. As usual we will not score and probably won't look like doing so.

0-3 - Ngog (2) & Joe Cole.