• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Cheltenham Town Matchday Thread

Fareham Grecian

You have royally ****ed up that quote. It was me addressing PeteUSA, nothing to do with Mox.

(Update: I tried to quote iscalad’s post but it doesn’t work properly, so assume he was caught out in the same way. The comment above is meant for isca)

Last edited:

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Moxs do you sit in block J
Yes. Couldn’t tell you the seat number though as they’re all changed now but it’s the same seat since the stand opened, and pretty much where I used to stand when it was the shed with the old railway sleepers.

Fareham Grecian

Mods: posts 106, 150 and 151 show that the quote system is not working. I originally quoted PeteUSA but it attributed the quote to Moxey. And then it got very confusing for isca. Sort it out Tismodsthorpe!)

LDNGrecian

Mods: posts 106, 150 and 151 show that the quote system is not working. I originally quoted PeteUSA but it attributed the quote to Moxey. And then it got very confusing for isca. Sort it out Tismodsthorpe!)
The quote system isn't the issue. It's the users use of it.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I have better things to do.

Any chance we can discuss the match yesterday rather than abusing other users?

Fareham Grecian

The quote system isn't the issue. It's the users use of it.
I don’t think so. I quoted a Pete USA post, the system shows me as quoting Moxey.

Antony Moxey

I don’t think so. I quoted a Pete USA post, the system shows me as quoting Moxey.
Because you did. I made a post and PeteUSA replied quoting my post. In your attempt to quote PeteUSA’s post you inadvertently edited out the end quote marker at the end of PeteUSA’s post so it looks like the whole post you’re quoting is mine whereas the first paragraph is but the second is PeteUSA’s.

As someone has said, it’s user error I’m afraid rather than the quote system being at fault.

Apologies, it was Pete who messed up the quote of my post, you just quoted a broken quote.

Last edited:

Fareham Grecian

Because you did. I made a post and PeteUSA replied quoting my post. In your attempt to quote PeteUSA’s post you inadvertently edited out the end quote marker at the end of PeteUSA’s post so it looks like the whole post you’re quoting is mine whereas the first paragraph is but the second is PeteUSA’s.

As someone has said, it’s user error I’m afraid rather than the quote system being at fault.

Apologies, it was Pete who messed up the quote of my post, you just quoted a broken quote.
Pete messed up? I don’t believe it :D

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
You Tube highlights. For some reason Forte's goal gave me a huge amount of satisfaction in seeing it yesterday

[video=youtube;ldhM1lHzaAg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldhM1lHzaAg[/video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldhM1lHzaAg

Antony Moxey

For some reason Forte's goal gave me a huge amount of satisfaction in seeing it yesterday.
Probably because of the cool way he slotted it home, bending it round the keeper with ease to give the keeper no chance in a month of Sundays. Proper quality.