• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City V Notts County Matchday Thread

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Matty T to start today, Billy Jones is out with a bug.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Matty T to start today, Billy Jones is out with a bug.
Convenient???? *-)

Nevertheless. A big welcome back to Cap'n Matt - just hope he "hits the ground running" for his return.

MarkyMark

Pivotal game today, a loss doesn't bare thinking about. It would be awesome if Matt Taylor is back today, he has been sorely missed. Hopefully Duffy, Taylor & Henville at the back. Sercombe, Dunne & Harley midfield, Gouldbourne left, Tully right & Cureton & Nardiello up front. UTC! 5,479 crowd!

Grecian2K

Mostly agree, Mark, by surely Cureton OR Nards plus LOGIE to start up front.

p6steve

I shall be celebrating near as damn it 30 years up at the park today - a 1-0 reverse against Barnsley in front of 4019 on 8th November 1980 being my first game. I'm anticipating a 2-0 win for us today with 5524 watching and no lack of 'sit down shut ups' directed at Mr. Ince for entertainment.

Oldsmobile-88

I shall be celebrating near as damn it 30 years up at the park today - a 1-0 reverse against Barnsley in front of 4019 on 8th November 1980 being my first game.
Lost 1-0 iirc....Some moronic chants about the Yorkshire Ripper from the T-Stand as well,much to the embarressment of many of us stood there.....30 years..seems like yesterday.but i cannot remember what i was doing last week!!/..:D.

Anything over 5,000 will be good today...Lets hope its a few more.A barren month for the Grecian coffers...

Last edited:

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
what a coincidence B Jones gets a bug on the day Matt Taylor returns.

The truth is out there

Good win today please City

i_m

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Convenient???? *-
Hardly. His poor kid has it as well.

Last edited:

scottus86

Can't make this one today,I'm starting work at 3. Good luck chaps, but I'll be dissapointed with anything less than a win. 2-1 city Nardiello and Matt Taylor.

Ecfc man

Biggest game of the season when you look at fixtures to come and position in the table Come On You Reds