• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City V Notts County Matchday Thread

tonythegrecian

RIP Paul ' stella ' Reid a true City Supporter.
City to win 2-0 today goals scored by Logie and Harley.
UTC!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Match officials

Ref: M HAYWOOD
Assts: C J Knowles and A Tranter
Fourth Official M Pottage

Has only reffed us a few times. The 1-1 draw with Southampton at home last season, and our 1-0 win at Bury the season before.

Setting off soon. Free tickets will make this an even better experience! Just hope that Ince's influence hasn't rubbed off too much on them, and they will play cleanly.

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
well i didnt start it so has to be a winner :) PLEASE
Well done Lez! [y]

Hopefully the win against argiggle will give us confidence for a win in the league.
Come on lads lets have 3 points!

DevonSent

Match officials

Ref: M HAYWOOD
Assts: C J Knowles and A Tranter
Fourth Official M Pottage

Has only reffed us a few times. The 1-1 draw with Southampton at home last season, and our 1-0 win at Bury the season before.

Setting off soon. Free tickets will make this an even better experience! Just hope that Ince's influence hasn't rubbed off too much on them, and they will play cleanly.
My thoughts too. Hope the referee is strong enough to make decisions on his own rather than have Ince dictating what should happen.
Come on you Reds!!
[G]

p6steve

There's something a bit vulgar about that question, but I cant quite out my finger on it.
Don't you mean put my finger in it Pete? Arf arf....

Liam McNamara

what ever happens today its bound to better than brentford. good luck lads

jase 07

Tuesdays win plus the expected return of Matt Taylor should give everybody a boost. Confidence will be high and hopefully three points will result.

Liam McNamara

yes deffo be good to have taylor back for sure!!!

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just looking back through records I'm hoping they don't do what they did last time here (score in injury time though Sean Canham in that 2-2 draw.) The last time they actually won at SJP you have to go back to a game in the 97/98 season (when they won the League 2 title) with a 5-2 win (Rowbotham & Clarke with our goals)

Last edited:

David Treharne

Disappointingly dull in Exeter at the moment. Temperature is 9c, but after earlier cloud break the cover is now about 80% with the wind from the south south west force 2. 4mm of rain during the last 24 hours (less than I had expected- it rained quite persistently). The barometer is dropping which might indicate showers later. Update around 13.00. This report does not cover the Dawlish area.