• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City V Newport County Match Day -Boxing Day Thread.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
As I thought, their keeper will be disappointed to have let that shot in. I dont quite know how it got in between him and the post. If Maxted had let that in there'd be 100+ more posts commenting on it.
You sound disappointed we scored , Never mind eh did you manage to get a refund from ifollow ?

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
It went through two defenders with pace at a three quarters dive length all along the deck (Always the harder save to make in my mind because you don't quite dive but neither do you drop down) and you can't work out how it went in. Really?
The superbly timed late run into the box and the peach of a first time shot were very reminiscent of a certain David Wheeler.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
It was a firmly hit drive on the deck into the corner. Would have been a world class save to keep that out.

Even the Newport fans analysis accepts that they were undone by the build up play and set up...

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
You sound disappointed we scored , Never mind eh did you manage to get a refund from ifollow ?
Breaking news, goalkeepers in League Two aren't perfect.

Exehausted

Breaking news, goalkeepers in League Two aren't perfect.
Even more breaking news, no goal keepers or outfield players anywhere in the world at any level are perfect. Unfortunately a goalkeeper's mistake often lead to conceding a goal and that is what is remembered. The 360 from behind the goal shows how fast the ball came at the keeper. He stood little chance

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Even more breaking news, no goal keepers or outfield players anywhere in the world at any level are perfect
They are in Pate's World!

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
wrong thread