• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City V Newport County League Division Two (AKA 4th Division) Prediction Thread

ExeterCityLad

There you go again, just got to have a dig. God forbid anyone who may have supported the previous manager for having any sort of view now. Next thing is youll be saying they shouldnt be Exeter City supporters. Just remember not all who support the club reach for the Kleenex every time Matt Taylor's name is mentioned. Back to the thread, I think this will be a tough one. Was going for the draw but on reflection the positive in me says a close fought win 2-1 with Stockley grabbing the late winner.
Most were Tisdale fans and not Exeter fans anyway by the looks of things. Their beloved manager leaves and they just want us to fail so they can say "I told you so" and want MK Dons to do extremely well. Ashford used to always be the optimist and now he continues to think we're going to lose. I'm not sure why he doesn't go and support MK Dons anyway. He has no actual basis for supporting Exeter other than he decided to randomly support us one day.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Interview with Troy Brown

[video=youtube;96CdndVvEVY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96CdndVvEVY[/video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96CdndVvEVY

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
2-1 home win maintaining the surprisingly good start to the season
Decent fishing.

Grecian Max

Most were Tisdale fans and not Exeter fans anyway by the looks of things. Their beloved manager leaves and they just want us to fail so they can say "I told you so" and want MK Dons to do extremely well. Ashford used to always be the optimist and now he continues to think we're going to lose. I'm not sure why he doesn't go and support MK Dons anyway. He has no actual basis for supporting Exeter other than he decided to randomly support us one day.
^ this. Bizarre cult-like behaviour continues in their masters absence. Was weird when he was aloofly leaning against the OG dugout, even more so now he's doing a part-time role at MK (in between his TB internship)

City will win 3-0 Saturday. UTC.

geoffwp

Have you still got the Neil McNab poster up in your garden room Geoff.
With Trevor Francis underneath it. :D

geoffwp

Most were Tisdale fans and not Exeter fans anyway by the looks of things. Their beloved manager leaves and they just want us to fail so they can say "I told you so" and want MK Dons to do extremely well. .
Proof? Has anyone actually posted any of this or is this just your fevered imagination yet again.

PeteUSA

With Trevor Francis underneath it. :D
Erm... Did you mean Gerry Francis, Geoff?

geoffwp

Erm... Did you mean Gerry Francis, Geoff?
Oops.:$. Good spot Pete.

elginCity

Amond is a 'andful, and on form, so I'm going for a hard fought 2-2 draw.

See Trust-run Newport fans are now in favour of a hybrid ownership model, 75% voted to sell.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Newport's manager Mike Flynn's preview of the game https://www.newport-county.co.uk/news/2018/august/flynn-press-exeter/