• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Lincoln City Matchday Thread

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
I appreciate Pete's comments. (y) I also think Pym's an excellent glovesman, whilst Boateng's different gravy. Next season should be interesting - though it's still early doors ...

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Of course you've said it, you just can't help your miserable little self can you ? You just don't appear to grasp that no one cares two hoots about your miserable little opinions. Why not wander out into the local desert and shout them out as loud as you like. Just maybe some of the local gopher population will appreciate them, although that's definitely a very long shot !
You obviously care with your semi nasty retort! Why bother to respond if I'm so way off? The goal doesnt matter because we had two goals of a cushion left. It was a poor goal, and I think Pym knew it. He didnt look around yelling at somebody else.

IndoMike

And I certainly didnt feel "too comfortable" at 3-1. This should be a fairly safe time and place to put down my one grievance in that game: Pym letting in that f*****g goal! I have no idea what he had in mind with that one on one, or how he let the ball through him? I've been banging on about his tecnique when coming off his line for an eternity now; Obviously he's taking no notice of me (understandable) or Gwinnett, cos he'd have sorted that out by now. He might have won every last award at the club this season, but that goal made me wince! There, I've said it! (tmi)
I don't usually comment on the keepers, but I also felt Pym could have done better with their goal. It seemed he wanted to come out to the ball then hesitated and stepped back a bit. Still, nobody's perfect and he's saved far more goals than he's given away. Nothing can take away the excellent performance, goals and result. Good team selection helped a lot.
l

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
And I certainly didnt feel "too comfortable" at 3-1. This should be a fairly safe time and place to put down my one grievance in that game: Pym letting in that f*****g goal! I have no idea what he had in mind with that one on one, or how he let the ball through him? I've been banging on about his tecnique when coming off his line for an eternity now; Obviously he's taking no notice of me (understandable) or Gwinnett, cos he'd have sorted that out by now. He might have won every last award at the club this season, but that goal made me wince! There, I've said it! (tmi)
I felt comfortable walking into SJP last night felt even better once I saw the teamsheet , not once did I doubt that we wouldn't be the winners after 90 minutes.

C'mon why would he actually take notice of a no mark ? He won most of the awards probably because he didn't take any notice of your input ...... there I've said it !!

andrew p long

Very enjoyable to re read this the day after the game.

Apparently we are devoid of a goal threat apart from Stockley.

And they have only conceded six goals in nine games and it is unlikely they are going to concede again any time soon....

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The 360 version of Thursday night!

[video=youtube;ntIsBYT6VWE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntIsBYT6VWE[/video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntIsBYT6VWE

Banksy

Thanks Hants , great to see as usual.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Thanks Hants , great to see as usual.
Kick off for the 2nd half, started with Lincoln's kick off and immediately they fouled Stockley. They needed to go on the attack to get back in the game, but immediately handed the initiative over to us. Odd!

iscalad

When the ball was played froward by Lincoln, my immediate reaction was "Watch it Moxey". He didn't and that IMO led to the goal. Pym would have expected Deano to deal with it.

iscalad

The 360 version of Thursday night!

[video=youtube;ntIsBYT6VWE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntIsBYT6VWE[/video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntIsBYT6VWE
Best 360 of the season.(tisdale)