• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Lincoln City Matchday Thread

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Would somebody kindly enlighten me as to what the playlist above is all about?
Different songs on that list will be played over the tannoy every time we have a corner, to counter the Lincoln air raid siren.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Dont forget to extend the length of recording time Banksy; the game could go to extra time and penalties!

People don't record on VCR anymore Pete! You just click on the program and it records the lot.

Terryhall

Longstanding family commitment means I won't be able to even follow the match on the BBC live ticker tonight. Hopefully it'll all be over after 90 minutes (with City winning!) and I'll find out the result when I get home - otherwise if it does go to extra time (not good for the nerves!) then I might be home in time to download DAZN and watch the final stages.

Still sticking to my prediction of a narrow 2-1 win for City but honestly any kind of a win will do, don't care how we do it lets just do it and get to Wembley and go one better than last year.

Early Bath

Dont forget to extend the length of recording time Banksy; the game could go to extra time and penalties!

If the programme is set to "record" it will automatically continue until the end of game !

Early Bath

People don't record on VCR anymore Pete! You just click on the program and it records the lot.
Snap.........

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Alarm set for 1.45 a.m. On tenterhooks re if BeIn tv will show match : not scheduled but this is Indonesia and anything can happen. If not, Bondy et al pls keep we Exeweb only guys up to date if u can. City win 3-1 and it's the road to Wembley.
Its not on Bein in the US Mike. I'm watching the proceedings on ESPN, which you might want to check out. I just ended a 7 day free trial, so now I'm commencing 5 bucks a month, cancel anytime. Excellent picture etc but a proxy is required. TouchVPN is available in the Chrome store free of charge. Installs quickly on to the browser, not deep in the bowels of your computer.

CWH-NYC_

Another nail biter coming up, not sure of the least stressful route, listen on the radio or watch on my small Ifollow phone screen. You just know it is not going to be an easy night, drinks afterwards one way or another will be required. UTC

denzel

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Paul Jones to replace an injured Pym?

manc grecian

Back from Rd&e following an operation, general anaesthetic and having to miss the game and watching on tv.

Come on city you useless gets.