• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Grimsby Town 11/11/11 Match Day Thread.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Can I watch this on I follow today. I am holiday in Bali and wonder because I am out of the country. I can watch the game.
Yes, I believe so. Don't leave the signing up process till kick off though, it'll probably be unnecessarily tricky!

les.gtfc

Utm....... :)

Last edited:

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Utm....... :)
Yes , sorry Les , all this talk of trawling in Grimsby , it will serve us right if you put us in our plaice.

les.gtfc

Yes , sorry Les , all this talk of trawling in Grimsby , it will serve us right if you put us in our plaice.
Watch out for our young winger Siriki Dembele (No.27). Been a revalation for us this season and one of the few bright sparks. He's too good for us I'm afraid but is destined for a bright future at a higher level. Hopefully, he'll be on his game today now that I've bigged him up.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can I watch this on I follow today. I am holiday in Bali and wonder because I am out of the country. I can watch the game.
Ah, edit, the rules have been changed. There is a 5 quid match charge per game now if you're out of the country so yes.

"For international subscribers, a match pass is now available at £5 and will allow supporters to watch Exeter City matches overseas on a match-by-match basis, ideal for fans who travel abroad on business or to see family."

https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2017/august/ifollow-match-passes-now-available/

Last edited:

Copernicus

Yes, I believe so. Don't leave the signing up process till kick off though, it'll probably be unnecessarily tricky!
Hi GIP,

If you already signed up to iFollow in the UK you will not be able to watch the live coverage from abroad, you need to register as an "overseas" fan from an "overseas" IP and pay the £105.

Of course, I found out the hard way, registered when at home in Exmouth and had to re-register (which took 3 days) when I got back to Bahrain and found it did not work!

Also, their advertising blurb states..."never miss a minute of the action"...... yeah right, try watching from a dodgy wifi in a bar in Jimberan Bay (drunk)

Copernicus

Ah, good info Antman, I am not up-to-date!

Legohead

Banned
Someone have a word with our stewards before the game. Absolutely no bra checks allowed under any circumstances today.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Watch out for our young winger Siriki Dembele (No.27). Been a revalation for us this season and one of the few bright sparks. He's too good for us I'm afraid but is destined for a bright future at a higher level. Hopefully, he'll be on his game today now that I've bigged him up.
Good to know, thanks.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
As this is a quiet MDT I am able to blast it into life with this bombshell.

In the Grimsby Telegraph one of their players has revealed what they do during the long bus ride to an away match. Some of them play computer games whilst others, get this, might have a game of cards. Who'd have thought. The bloke who wrote the piece says he'll have a sleep !

Mental.