• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Crewe Alexandra Match Day Thread

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Great to see Archie Collins getting his chance today but it noticeable that he, Ogbene and Abrahams have all started games recently without any of them being given a run in the side. Hopefully Archie can do enough today to change that and do enough to get picked again next week.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hopefully not another abandoned home game at half time because of the rain like last Boxing Day, one of only two matches I was able to get to last season.

I suppose Ogbene and Abrahams are left out because of the state of the weather. The team selection lacks pace and it looks like we're going to battle it out today, so I wouldn't be expecting any great football, hopefully we'll create enough chances to get three points though.

thermopylai

Doesn't look too balmy ... RL sound in good voice though.

C'mon City!

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
St James Rd end packed..33 I counted.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jake hit the bar ?

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Crewe get an early booking.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
We're doing all right here. Giving it a go and winning second balls, not suffocated by the opposition like in recent games. Some very positive play when we get in their half but Crewe have had more of the ball in the last ten minutes. Pretty sure Martin was fouled when he was through on goal but not clear enough to say.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I see their no2's surname is Ng. I'm backing him to get an og.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hopefully this is the game when Lee Martin can show why he was signed. Must be a big question mark as to whether the game will be completed.

ECFC89

We just aren't scoring any more. Becoming a big issue.