• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Charlton 29 Mar 24 Prediction/Discussion Thread

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Completely sold out. Should be a good atmosphere
This is good news. I wonder if the stay away season ticket holders will attend.

SidwellOldboy

what are chances of it getting called off waterlogged? Low?

DawlishBouy

0 minutes for Sinisalo, 3 minutes plus stoppage time for Dave. Should be Ok I'd have thought...
If by Dave you mean Niskanen he played the whole of Finland’s match v Estonia. And as Finland dropped their first choice keeper and chose to play Joronen in that match in that match there must be a slight concern Sinisalo might have picked up a knock in training.

Bridgy 81

If by Dave you mean Niskanen he played the whole of Finland’s match v Estonia. And as Finland dropped their first choice keeper and chose to play Joronen in that match in that match there must be a slight concern Sinisalo might have picked up a knock in training.
I looked up Joronen when I saw he was playing.
It seems like he’s a very experienced 31 year old keeper and the Estonia match was his 18th cap.
He’s played (amongst elsewhere) for clubs in the Danish Superliga and Italy’s Serie A.
He’s currently with Venezia in Serie B.
I’m therefore hoping that he’s just next in their pecking order rather than there being an injury issue with Sinasalo.

DawlishBouy

I looked up Joronen when I saw he was playing.
It seems like he’s a very experienced 31 year old keeper and the Estonia match was his 18th cap.
He’s played (amongst elsewhere) for clubs in the Danish Superliga and Italy’s Serie A.
He’s currently with Venezia in Serie B.
I’m therefore hoping that he’s just next in their pecking order rather than there being an injury issue with Sinasalo.
My post was more a response to the flippancy of Arthur’s post than a genuine suggestion Sinisalo might be injured. Joronen, I’m sure you noticed, also played for Maidenhead, Stevenage, Cambridge United and Accrington.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
what are chances of it getting called off waterlogged? Low?
Non existent

Grecian_in_Plymouth

3-1 City perfect conditions for football

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Referee details, interviews and match preview

JCWhoosh

My post was more a response to the flippancy of Arthur’s post than a genuine suggestion Sinisalo might be injured. Joronen, I’m sure you noticed, also played for Maidenhead, Stevenage, Cambridge United and Accrington.
Accrington Stanley. Who are they?

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
lot of snow on Dartmoor this morning as seen from the A30...