• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Bury matchday thread

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looking forward to this one should be a cracker if we turn up like we did against the Franchise then we have every chance - should be a decent crowd too - goals galore a real thriller - will settle for anything from today point wise-

So it's got 0-0 written all over it :) - Come On City

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
For a stipend ?
I've gone in aggressively with my quote, on a pro rata basis it would be circa 250k per annum.

Pay peanuts get …….

Last edited:

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
My first home game of the season, looking forward to it and sitting in the new stand, Tough game mind, fingers crossed

rifraf

Not a 'must win'. But the result today will define whether we really do have realistic automatic promotion chances; or queuing-up to throw the play-off dice.

Big game. COYR

geoffwp

Not a 'must win'. But the result today will define whether we really do have realistic automatic promotion chances; or queuing-up to throw the play-off dice.

Big game. COYR
Hope you enjoy the game Dave, wish I was able to get there as I think it will be a cracker. Come on city, let's go to war. No prisoners. No fear.

David Treharne

No less dull than at 10 o'clock. It's 12c , and the wind, such as there is, has moved round to the south. Not much sign of the sun breaking through. Almost perfect conditions for free flowing football. The pitch is looking very worn under the shadow of the Doble stand (sorry, whoever sponsors it, it will still be the Doble to me!), although the recent warm days has encouraged grass growth. An important match to win.

fred binneys head

Come on lads, start like you did against MK Dons, then play really well for the rest of the game, score lots of goals and don’t concede any. That’s all I ask.

geoffwp

Hope you enjoy the game Dave, wish I was able to get there as I think it will be a cracker. Come on city, let's go to war. No prisoners. No fear.
Apologies rifraf. Was intending to quote DB9.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mansfield losing at Notts County.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm in Kerala so 5.5 hours ahead of UK time and trying to decide if I can bear to follow on the internet or just go out for dinner and hope all goes well.

Hoping for a 2-0 victory but expecting a draw.