• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Bury matchday thread

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Could I just take this opportunity to say: That stand, particularly since it appears that nobody wants to sit in it, is such an embarrasment.

Thank you.

Seacrest Out!
Don't forget it didn't open at the start of the season, so some fans from the Cowshed will probably move over next season now that they know the score.. But it's true that in the NOG you're further away from the "home" end. The fact is it will always look like there are empty spaces somewhere until we get regular crowds of 5500 upwards, which might occur when we are near top of Div 1. Needless to say MKD have a much bigger problem, only filling 33 pc of their ground capacity.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Needless to say MKD have a much bigger problem, only filling 33 pc of their ground capacity.
They would be pleased if they did that!!!!

Capacity 30500 see link for attendances to date https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/milton-keynes-dons/attendances

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
They would be pleased if they did that!!!!

Capacity 30500 see link for attendances to date https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/milton-keynes-dons/attendances
Good point..

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Could I just take this opportunity to say: That stand, particularly since it appears that nobody wants to sit in it, is such an embarrasment.

Thank you.

Seacrest Out!
Watch the highlights show on a Saturday night , You'll see grounds in every league with less than their full capacity That includes the premiershiite on occasion when its not a big game.