• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City FC v Newport County AFC match day thread

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
So excited to be going to my first game of the season today! Just hope it’s a decent game and we get three points.

Looking forward to seeing Lee Martin and Abrahams especially but I’m assuming Nicky Law will miss out.

UTC!!

Copernicus

Average temp 32C, Andy, but humidity average 80%, and that's what gets ya.
PS. Checked out some photos of Elphinstone Inlet - looks good.
PPS. Don't forget not to go off piste. ;)
I lived in Jakarta Aug 03 to Dec 04 so I know what you mean!

Copernicus

Just 'up the road' from you, at a place called Elphinstone Inlet, we once had 119f/47.7c, slightly 'warm', but of course it's dry heat so not a knackering as a humid 39c that Mike has in Indonesia.
It will get humid in September, get ready!

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
I lived in Jakarta Aug 03 to Dec 04 so I know what you mean!
Oil company?
UTC

Copernicus

Nope, aircraft engineer looking after a private jet based at Halim. I lived in the Crystal hotel in Pondok Indah.

Copernicus

I think we should rename Exeweb to Expatweb, seems it is mostly old blokes and expats that use it these days (rofl)

STURTZ

Don't suppose there's any chance the BB will sell out (no ticket)

IndoMike

I think we should rename Exeweb to Expatweb, seems it is mostly old blokes and expats that use it these days (rofl)
Will message you later...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Charlie Price is the Radio Devon commentator with Pat Baldwin along side him.

David Treharne

It's now 20c. 100% grey cloud cover and the wind gone round to SSW, but still only blowing 1-2. The barometric pressure is falling so it could be that some time this afternoon (or early evening) there will be some precipitation. Having only been open from 16:00 all this week the Vic is now open and I intend to partake on my way to FECRACE - though they still don't appear to be taking card payments. Apart from that and all the other stuff that I posted earlier I'm looking forward to the game. If you're on your way to the game do have a look at the scaffold free and partially glazed NOG - and of course join in the applause for Frank Sealey. One of a kind! R.I.P.