• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter Chiefs fans (W*nkers)!

Oli

Very well known Exeweb poster
Which year did you finish?
1997 was when I completed A-levels

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
Let's start a whole new lot of school threads to satisfy everyone....mine will be " Class of 66, where were you?". That will do away with alot of the yougens that many an old poster sh*tes on about

Red the Paper

Banned
I seem to remember that most Exeter schools were rough as hell back then, my brother attended John Stocker pre-merger with St Thomas Girls and he says it was horrendous.
Happy days!
So did my brother. John Stocker was easily the hardest school in Exeter and probably beyond

brumgrecian

My lot at Exeter School would have beaten the sh*t out of the lot you, we had some real tough b*stards

Red the Paper

Banned
In the years above me, Harry Holman, Graham Weekes and Mike Green all came off the Hele's school football production line, and went on to play for City.

All were total sh*t

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
So did my brother. John Stocker was easily the hardest school in Exeter and probably beyond
That was when it was a Secondary School i presume?..It preluded ST High School i seem to recall.....Anyway i went to Dawlish(living in Exminster)....No Rugby played there,just a crap school..

Reggie T42

That was when it was a Secondary School i presume?..It preluded ST High School i seem to recall.....Anyway i went to Dawlish(living in Exminster)....No Rugby played there,just a crap school..
Do you remember local football rivalry between Dawlish Town and Heavitree Utd? I was there.

Reggie T42

My lot at Exeter School would have beaten the sh*t out of the lot you, we had some real tough b*stards
Or you would have got Jeeves to turn up and fight for you....you great Bertie!!

Smokey

Exeter School = soft scoop ice cream.

Red the Paper

Banned
The only thing I remember about Vincent Thompson and Priory and schools across the river was how poor the kids who went there looked. Their dress sense was sh*t. Hardly surprising as most came from the Lane or Beacon Heath. Don't think much has changed in 30 years