• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Euro 2016

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well if that first half is anything to go by, especially with the impending suspensions on both sides, I see nothing for England to fear from either Ireland or France.
Or Iceland.;(

iscalad

Well that was just about as embarrassing as you'll ever see. AWFUL

Rabid Doug

England were an absolute disgrace tonight.

Rooney, you should never wear and England shirt again.

Sturridge and Kane...pathetic. The worst England performance I have ever seen and I have seen plenty of poor performances. Hart...a joke, Rose and Alli...non league class. Smalling and Cahill...useless.

elginCity

Out of the Euros twice in a week.

Well played, Iceland, a proper team.

Banksy

Hart should stick to his Head and Shoulders advert , does it better than keeping goal for England. What a shower.

Antony Moxey

England were an absolute disgrace tonight.

Rooney, you should never wear and England shirt again.

Sturridge and Kane...pathetic. The worst England performance I have ever seen and I have seen plenty of poor performances. Hart...a joke, Rose and Alli...non league class. Smalling and Cahill...useless.
Agree with all of that. The only two players that didn't embarrass themselves were Vardy and Rashford. I'd say there's quite a few others besides Rooney who should end their England careers too, including the manager, the coaching staff and the entire bloody FA.

We keep hearing about the Premiership being the richest league in the world, well that may be so but while the majority of clubs are foreign owned and run by foreign managers who fill their academies and squads with foreign players then we'll continue to see English players' development stifled from grass roots through to the national side. The English league is English in geographical terms only so until that changes we'll continue to be disappointed by our national side's performances in major tournaments.

rp42

Out of the Euros twice in a week.

Well played, Iceland, a proper team.
Feck Iceland........i'm off to Asda tomorrow Feck what the missus says(facepalm)

grecIAN Harris

We have no leaders on the pitch which is half of the problem. Between the mid 90's and mid noughties you could rattle leaders off without even thinking. Seaman, Neville, Pearce, Adams, Campbell, Ferdinand, Beckham, Gerrard, Ince, Shearer, Sheringham. Who do we have of that character now???????

Colesman Ballz

Agree with all of that. The only two players that didn't embarrass themselves were Vardy and Rashford. I'd say there's quite a few others besides Rooney who should end their England careers too, including the manager, the coaching staff and the entire bloody FA.

We keep hearing about the Premiership being the richest league in the world, well that may be so but while the majority of clubs are foreign owned and run by foreign managers who fill their academies and squads with foreign players then we'll continue to see English players' development stifled from grass roots through to the national side. The English league is English in geographical terms only so until that changes we'll continue to be disappointed by our national side's performances in major tournaments.
Agreed, and it won't change until Brexit is complete and we can pass a law limiting the number of foreign players that each club is allowed to sign ! Then the Premier League wouldn't need to play their U21 teams in our Competitions. :)

Antony Moxey

We have no leaders on the pitch which is half of the problem. Between the mid 90's and mid noughties you could rattle leaders off without even thinking. Seaman, Neville, Pearce, Adams, Campbell, Ferdinand, Beckham, Gerrard, Ince, Shearer, Sheringham. Who do we have of that character now???????
And we did f*** all then too.