• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

cambmike

Rob Page Wales manager talking about youngsters but said he had experience highlighting Ethan and also his 50 caps

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
They were streaming the Wales C - England C match through YouTube last night,so it could be on there too.
good coverage on SC4 Amps playing well but the Find have just pulled one back 2-1 to Wales.

Both our lads are on the bench

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Watching S4C on IPlayer and listening on BBC Sounds Radio 5. I guess the issue will be synchronisation of sound between the 2
I'm watching S4C with the subtitles (in English) on. Unfortunately there's quite a time lag between the Welsh commentary and the English subtitles...

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm watching S4C with the subtitles (in English) on. Unfortunately there's quite a time lag between the Welsh commentary and the English subtitles...
What's Welsh for Ampadu?

manc grecian

One more foul please Ethan

Antony Moxey

What's Welsh for Ampadu?
Ampadu. All the names are being spoken as you or I would.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ampadu. All the names are being spoken as you or I would.
Llawer o ddiolch Anthony.

Stelios

Sparkes and Ampadou were never going to sign contracts with City ,Kwame made sure he boy wouldn't, as an ex-pro he knew the score and i think Sparkes Dad realised the same ,being tied at a young age to Exeter would always result in a " Transfer fee "to get away and i'm afraid anyone with any savvy and hope for their siblings future would take the same stance ?,our loss again ,but no one to blame .
Just reading through some of the early posts in this thread from 2014…… :unsure:

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
One more foul please Ethan
Absolute certainty. He'll commit at least one more as the game goes on.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Absolute certainty. He'll commit at least one more as the game goes on.
Do we receive add-on fees for international bookings?