• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

EFL Leasing.com Trophy Semi Final Draw

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Think Matt Taylor will do the right thing and play those players that don't get regular games and those coming back from injury along with some of our youth prospects. Rest the players that have played a lot recently, when it comes down to it it's the league that matters and it's you snooze you lose at the top of League 2 atm. Doubt I'd go to Wembley again if we did win, well not for this anyway.

Course I'll be happy if we can do it!;)

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pompey say they have sold more than 12,000 tickets, the Fratton End will be full and all four stands will be open.

IndoMike

Pompey say they have sold more than 12,000 tickets, the Fratton End will be full and all four stands will be open.
Crikey.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
On that basis it looks as if we will be playing in front of crowd just over four times larger than the total of all the previous rounds put together.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
45% of that at least is a reasonable figure for club finances

IndoMike

45% of that at least is a reasonable figure for club finances
Yep, but you know we don't get a 45% share, unless I"m very much mistaken.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yep, but you know we don't get a 45% share, unless I"m very much mistaken.
What do we get? Am I confusing cups? I thought the Trophy was the same as the FA cup and league Cup

IndoMike

What do we get? Am I confusing cups? I thought the Trophy was the same as the FA cup and league Cup
First I thought the money went into a pool, but I've just checked and it seems you're right that it's 45% of the net profit.
I found some of the rules regarding distribution of match gate money a bit confusing, but I'm carp at finance, so it's probably me

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
First I thought the money went into a pool, but I've just checked and it seems you're right that it's 45% of the net profit.
I found some of the rules regarding distribution of match gate money a bit confusing, but I'm carp at finance, so it's probably me
Hopefully it is 45%. As 12,000 plus crowd will be between £50,000-£60,000 in additional revenue

fred binneys head

It won’t be that much, the average ticket price will probably be around £8 due to the kids for a quid. Plus that price includes VAT. And if it’s based on profit not revenue then it will be nowhere near your figure unfortunately.

Still better than a kick in the plums though.