• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Edl

Alan Shearer

I agree with some of the E.D.Ls policies but then again i do with some of the LDs,Labours and even some of the Tories,unfortunately or not EDL will always get lumped with the whole Combat 18,NF movements and lets not forget the farcical BNP.On balance though some of the EDLs policies are no more harmful than those in government now.
That's where they should belong. They're merely a munch of badly organised, racist, morons. Half of them have no idea what they want and are just there for a fight.

What policies do you agree with Mike?

grecian55

Nice to see you on here Alan ,will you be discussing this topic on saturday night with Hansen(bloody jock) and Lawerson(preston ponce|) whilst Lineker (big-eared pratt) is harping on about the "biggest club game in the world " ?

Alan Shearer

Nice to see you on here Alan ,will you be discussing this topic on saturday night with Hansen(bloody jock) and Lawerson(preston ponce|) whilst Lineker (big-eared pratt) is harping on about the "biggest club game in the world " ?
:D

Unfortunately not pal. My knowledge is very restricted you see, I am a bit of a blithering idiot.

grecian55

:D

Unfortunately not pal. My knowledge is very restricted you see, I am a bit of a blithering idiot.[/QUOTE

i thought that job was reserved for ITV's Adrain Chiles ?

Bittners a Legend

I think I just need to give up with a lot of you uneducated people who like you, think the EDL are skin head thugs, just because they're not sheep, and don't care to be 'labelled' with racist, just because they don't want the loss of identity, Halal meat and being disrespectful towards our soldiers and 100's of other things, doesn't make me racist, makes me British.

EDL that you should definitely read more on before even posting your thoughts on a thread about it. Because you're just another Governmental follower that is to scared to stick up for what you believe is right, or to scared to stick up for Britain is a multi-cultural country, not an Islamic one. They don't have any more priorities than us.
Honestly, it is you that needs to read more. So far on this thread you have shown yourself to be historically, politically, socially and culturally ignorant.

I'm still waiting to find out what this British identity is that you keep talking about. I'd suggest you know literally knowing about British history, certainly pre:1066 and have little to know idea what identity you are apparently defending, or even who from.

Bittners a Legend

Honestly, it is you that needs to read more. So far on this thread you have shown yourself to be historically, politically, socially and culturally ignorant.

I'm still waiting to find out what this British identity is that you keep talking about. I'd suggest you know literally knowing about British history, certainly pre:1066 and have little to know idea what identity you are apparently defending, or even who from.
Ooops that should read "you know literally nothing about British history". Turns out I'm ignorant when it comes to proof reading and editing on Exeweb.

JBK94

I think I just need to give up with a lot of you uneducated people

:p

Last edited:

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think I just need to give up with a lot of you uneducated people

:p
Thanks for your input.

ECFC traveller

But all your arguments are based on the fact that people can't be both British and Muslim and this implies that as they are not part of the British race they must be an Islamic race.

But you aren't sticking up for a multi-cultural society are you? You are sticking up for a white British society. You don't want to lose our identity as a white British nation.

And I think you will find that we are all sticking up for what we believe is right.
Have you read none of the first 5 pages? Maybe read them and then comment this - As already stated.

When have I ever said people can't be British or White, you're more like the Islam than any other posters here, stating things that aren't fact, just randomly nipped up in your mind. I have a problem with Muslims coming to England and oh, I'm not going to post it again all the issues I have with them, I don't have any issue with a Muslim who comes here and fits into our life style, abides by our laws and respects our soldiers.

Weather they're English or not, and they burn poppies, shout 'Burn in hell' to our soldiers when they arrive back from Afgan (which at the moment i've never seen one Englishmen actually do, just Muslims, up to be proved wrong) i'd want them out the country.

The EDL let gays, hindu's, jewish Christians and all religions bar islam and nazi's. I don't want to lose the identity of each individual not just as a whole nation.

[I'll have you know Guramit Singh one of the EDL spokesmen is a Sikh]

ECFC traveller

I agree with some of the E.D.Ls policies but then again i do with some of the LDs,Labours and even some of the Tories,unfortunately or not EDL will always get lumped with the whole Combat 18,NF movements and lets not forget the farcical BNP.On balance though some of the EDLs policies are no more harmful than those in government now.
If you read on the EDL forum and Tommy Robinson, quite clearly states they're not political at all, and are just standing up to a problem with the country..

They have similar views as political parties, but that doesn't make them apart of the BNP at all.

I'd just like to make clear to everyone, I'm not an "EDL member" I just wanted to see your views and you clearly didn't know about the EDL just engaged an opinion without knowing the truth behind it..

If the EDL are as bad as all you make out to be, why did they not get banned on the 10th of November like the MAC did for violence?