• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Edl

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
ECFCtraveller what are your or the EDL's views on black people. Do you think that Troy Archibald-Henville should be removed from "our" country?

Or is it just Muslims you have a problem with?

Incidentally have you ever read anything about Warren Jeffs. If you think Muslims are raping children check out this guy!

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think the EDL are a bunch of prejudiced nutcases who blame their awful lives on muslims and black people. Idiots.

urinal

In the back of the Greta Garbo home for wayward bo
Where's my bloke holding his head in his hands thingy gone? Sort it out ECFCgirlthorpe! :)

urinal

In the back of the Greta Garbo home for wayward bo
Another bloody thread on the EDL. Shirley there's more important things to worry about. Like where do I buy salt and vinegar pringles, for example.

ECFC traveller

Another bloody thread on the EDL. Shirley there's more important things to worry about. Like where do I buy salt and vinegar pringles, for example.
Your picture of that urinal is a bit off centre mate. Take a better one next time you're in the toilets :)