• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Does the club not respond to critcism?

Grecian68

What he said wasn't rude though, he is entitled to have an opinion and voice it. Which he did, it wasn't a bad attitude at all, if you are going to criticise his work then he has the right to respond to you. I actually thought he was rather polite. Also having a look at it, he used 1 exclamation mark and you used 3 and it actually looks like you were certainly the more aggressive towards him. I can imagine you are the type that gets offended all of the time and complains loads.
I'm Victor Meldrew in disguise!

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Got to say I'm with the PFE on this one - I reckon you're related to PateUSA or Kirstie.

Antony Moxey

Am I the only one who finds it incredibly difficult to follow Twitter conversations with the stupid '@' and '#' stuff everywhere? Probably am, it's one of the reasons I never bothered signing up, but from what I can figure out from the conversation the OP appears to getting precious over nothing and I really can't see what his problem is.

fred binneys head

#nailonhead

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Am I the only one who finds it incredibly difficult to follow Twitter conversations with the stupid '@' and '#' stuff everywhere? Probably am, it's one of the reasons I never bothered signing up, but from what I can figure out from the conversation the OP appears to getting precious over nothing and I really can't see what his problem is.
No Ant you are definitely not the only one although we are probably very much in the minority. It is double Dutch to me and I fail to see how anything significant or really worth reading can be communicated in so few characters. Having said that I am also probably one of the few who have never watched an episode of The Simpsons, or watched either a Star Wars, Star Trek or Harry Potter film through to the end.

fred binneys head

Maybe you're both too old to be using exeweb?

#justsaying

Swanaldo

The media manager is some stuck up uni graduate who supports Swansea.
I do not work for the club.
I smell a rat! :D

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Maybe you're both too old to be using exeweb?

#justsaying
Fred given your Exeweb name I would not have thought that are exactly in the first flush of youth. With all due modesty we are all of us always learning and if we want to stay in the loop we never stop learning.....do not discount the wisdom that comes with age......#just saying.

Swanaldo

Am I the only one who finds it incredibly difficult to follow Twitter conversations with the stupid '@' and '#' stuff everywhere?
The '@' and '#' thing works well, but any Twitter conversation between more than two people soon becomes a right dogs' dinner to navigate.

I do believe we are spoilt on Exeweb with its clean interface, and easy to navigate quote and reply system. Other forums (especially those with 'signatures' under each post) are quite headache inducing!

malcolms

Fred given your Exeweb name I would not have thought that are exactly in the first flush of youth. With all due modesty we are all of us always learning and if we want to stay in the loop we never stop learning.....do not discount the wisdom that comes with age......#just saying.
You can't have a space between just and saying...it doesn't work in twitterland.... :)