• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Does the club not respond to critcism?

Grecian68

I think it was you who was being the aggressor Grecian 68, not the other way round. Then using it to complain against him is also very petty, the customer is not always right and you can't even call yourself a present customer anyway. P.S. Kirstie's articles were awful and very clique based.
How am I not a present customer? I'm not a season ticket holder but attend as many matches as I can. Does not having a season ticket make me a non present customer? The only was you'd know that is if you worked for the club!

How am I not a present customer? I'm not a season ticket holder but attend as many matches as I can. Does not having a season ticket make me a non present customer? The only was you'd know that is if you worked for the club!
Of the programme, you haven't bought a programme since November.

P.S. I do not work for the club , I just think you were being a dick

Grecian68

P.S. I do not work for the club , I just think you were being a dick
Say it as it is Person from Exeter, I didn't realise we could be rude to other users on Exeweb!

Grecian68

I'd actually said that I'd bought them, just not read them!

Grecian68

I should read the Liverpool programme, I have heard good things about that programme.

Last edited:
If you think that was rude you are certainly on the wrong place. I just think that it is petty to complain about someone's 'attitude' to their employers, especially as their was nothing wrong with his attitude, he was just not agreeing with your position.

Grecian68

If you think that was rude you are certainly on the wrong place. I just think that it is petty to complain about someone's 'attitude' to their employers, especially as their was nothing wrong with his attitude, he was just not agreeing with your position.
As I said earlier, correct, it's a principle thing!
Did you not see that he's done this sort of thing before?

What he said wasn't rude though, he is entitled to have an opinion and voice it. Which he did, it wasn't a bad attitude at all, if you are going to criticise his work then he has the right to respond to you. I actually thought he was rather polite. Also having a look at it, he used 1 exclamation mark and you used 3 and it actually looks like you were certainly the more aggressive towards him. I can imagine you are the type that gets offended all of the time and complains loads.

Last edited:

Grecian68

What he said wasn't rude though, he is entitled to have an opinion and voice it. Which he did, it wasn't a bad attitude at all, if you are going to criticise his work then he has the right to respond to you. I actually thought he was rather polite.
Asking me what my issue is borders on rudeness.
That's why I asked him about agreeing to disagree but @ that point, he blocked me, so he ended the discussion.
It was probably the hashtag that did it, to which I've already explained.
We all have our own opinions.
As you said, you think I'm a d**k which is your opinion, I respect anybody with an opinion, even yourself.