• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

'Disgusted, disappointed, disturbed' - Herts.

TimG

This is f*cking b*ll*cks how can u lot call ureselves City fans. We have a real bad game fair enough and i am bitterly disapointed and angry. But we are 4th in the league, one point off top and we got promoted last season.

Tisdale is one of the best young managers around without him we would be nowhere, still in the Blus square with Torquay.

In Tis we Trust

Red Box

This is f*cking b*ll*cks how can u lot call ureselves City fans. We have a real bad game fair enough and i am bitterly disapointed and angry. But we are 4th in the league, one point off top and we got promoted last season.

Tisdale is one of the best young managers around without him we would be nowhere, still in the Blus square with Torquay.

In Tis we Trust
F*cking hell if I ever saw a whoosh this is it !

TimG

i am proberly being really stupid but what is a whoosh

Dobley

Welcome to Exeweb.

Probably the funniest woosh I've ever seen, to be fair.

tisdale 1

Resigned

Tisdale is one of the best young managers around without him we would be nowhere, still in the Blus square with Torquay. In Tis we Trust
no because they would have gone up!^o)

glos_grecian

whooooooooooooossssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

TimG

Welcome to Exeweb.

Cheers

i saw this thread and just snapped

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cheers

i saw this thread and just snapped
Mate, this thread is taking the **** out of other threads such as 'Ashamed to be a Grecian' elsewhere on this site.

Feel better now?

TimG

Mate, this thread is taking the **** out of other threads such as 'Ashamed to be a Grecian' elsewhere on this site.

Feel better now?

just a tad yer

St Sid James

GUFFAW ha ha ha
Welcome to Exeweb TimG. . . you'll learn. . . you'll learn