• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Did Tisdale pick a team to lose?

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good luck next season, quite like the look of Taylor, think he might be a good one.
Yep, he's been brought up proper.
That's why we're no ordinary club - just as the manager leaves we bring out his welcome Matt.

felix

Still rubbish is it?

Jmt could leave for free if City not promoted.

City don't get promoted Tis signs him for free.

So Jmt joins another league 2 club for free.

Proper chaps!!

Last edited:

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just listened to a brief interview with JMT on his first day with MK: Question “On reuniting with the manager” Answer “Did a lot for my career and I needed a change from Exeter”.

Tisdale was 1/10 to manage MK for a number of weeks before the playoffs final. He turned down an improved contract and I am sorry but I would take a lot of convincing that in order for him to do this he must not have already talked elsewhere about his future employment prospects.

He also knew of JMT’s release clause and that he could benefit from this. He then sets up the Wembley team as if a draw would be sufficient well aware that it was winner takes all. Sorry guys as it shows from JMT’s interview those of us who paid our Wembley monies and turned up to support the team were totally sold down the proverbial river.

stumpynadge

Just listened to a brief interview with JMT on his first day with MK: Question “On reuniting with the manager” Answer “Did a lot for my career and I needed a change from Exeter”.

Tisdale was 1/10 to manage MK for a number of weeks before the playoffs final. He turned down an improved contract and I am sorry but I would take a lot of convincing that in order for him to do this he must not have already talked elsewhere about his future employment prospects.

He also knew of JMT’s release clause and that he could benefit from this. He then sets up the Wembley team as if a draw would be sufficient well aware that it was winner takes all. Sorry guys as it shows from JMT’s interview those of us who paid our Wembley monies and turned up to support the team were totally sold down the proverbial river.
My thoughts exactly. Wembley was another firm piece of evidence that Tisdale would make an excellent poker player.

Curley

From the outside Tisdale never struck me as a 'proper chap' whatsoever. He actually came across as a pompous self loving stuck up jerk.

You could say I was just being biased because he managed you lot but even now that he's at a new club he's done nothing to change my mind.

Grecian2K

Did Morticia pick a team to lose?
At Yeovil??

You could have got 5 to 1 on a win for the Glovers pre kick off.

STURTZ

Did Morticia pick a team to lose?
At Yeovil??

You could have got 5 to 1 on a win for the Glovers pre kick off.

Got to agree G2K, perhaps time for our green chums to stop losing sleep over the supposed actions of our ex manager and start thinking about the shortcomings of their own hopelessly inadequate team.

STURTZ

……..would I be worried going into a season with Joel Grant as our main hope up front?

Yes, I think I would!(rofl)

Last edited:

Curley

Maybe irrelevant pre season results are the only thing you will top us in this season.

BTW this season is around the 98th time that we'll be finishing above you....surely a contender for one of the most one sided rivalries in football history??

No wonder you're all always so irked and bitter:D

Antony Moxey

^^ That’s irony right there!