• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Diabolical service - name and shame

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
I have never seen a hawk scanning produce in a supermarket but it sounds intriguing.
Thats one plus point for Spar. Whilst they can't programme their tills, they do let birds of prey in, unlike certain supermarkets i could mention.

manc grecian

Argos- Deliver your stuff to the wrong address and the call centre is in Scotland. It's just noise.

manc grecian

Wilkies off licence in Beacon Heath. The lad in there was thick as pig sh*t. Seemed too be in a different world and had a load of paper in front of him with ideas for quizzes written on them. Cant see them getting off the ground he didn't even have any captains for the teams.

loobygrecian

Wilkies off licence in Beacon Heath. The lad in there was thick as pig sh*t. Seemed too be in a different world and had a load of paper in front of him with ideas for quizzes written on them. Cant see them getting off the ground he didn't even have any captains for the teams.
WTF were you doing in Wilkies??

manc grecian

Buying stuff funnily enough. It's a shop.

LOG

For the record, i'd like it known that the the Barminator is on secondment to the Polsloe Bridge branch of Wilkies (unless H&S have closed it down).

manc grecian

For the record, i'd like it known that the the Barminator is on secondment to the Polsloe Bridge branch of Wilkies (unless H&S have closed it down).
Is that not the same one? I'm not sure of the boundary lines. Anyway it was the Barminator.

Beacon cheeks would describe his look when i walked in. Very fetching Wilkies t-shirt he had on.

loobygrecian

Buying stuff funnily enough. It's a shop.
I know that! Just didnt think it was somewhere you would go funnily enough :p

manc grecian

I know that! Just didnt think it was somewhere you would go funnily enough :p
I didnt go out just to go to Wilkies. I popped in for a can of Dandelion and Burdock to go with my sausage dinner.

LOG

Is that not the same one? I'm not sure of the boundary lines. Anyway it was the Barminator.

Beacon cheeks would describe his look when i walked in. Very fetching Wilkies t-shirt he had on.
Beacon cheeks :D