• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Devon Derby predictions

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
If we're unbeaten in 13 at 1700 on Saturday evening, then I'll be a happy man.
And if, by some justifiable quirk of fate, we've made it 8 in 8, which Wheels on (at very least 9 in 8) I fear that Sturtzy (for one) might end up in the Crownhill Police Hotel having been apprehended waving his lucky underpants above his head and doing "naked windmills" in the car park.

For that reason, alone, a goal-less draw might be best for ALL concerned ;)

(PS: But ECFKUC that - a 4-1 just for RHK (probably his sweetest ever). Wheels is due a Hatty, with Ruby 'banging one in' as well, just to show them what they let get away!!!)

Oh, and PPS - I was only one Crewe goal away from a correct one for yesterday.....bleddy Pym (n)

Gordon Dale

City to win by two clear goals. Adams is already drafting his post match comments regarding 'very poor goals ' conceded !!

Reid to score ! Boy are the pilgrims really looking forward to the return of the one they call 'Judas'! He'll absolutely love the abuse and play out of his skin .

This encounter will most definitely require a very firm referee.

Saint James

Just seen this classic from a green on Pasoti "With every game they win the run is closer to ending." Might need to have that one explained I think. Fair to say their fans smell defeat

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=98245&sid=bfaa25be676de2d64b5bef6e2a9fe881

Last edited:

Grecian2K

Just seen this classic from a green on Pasoti "With every game they win the run is closer to ending." Might need to have that one explained I think. Fair to say their fans smell defeat

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=98245&sid=bfaa25be676de2d64b5bef6e2a9fe881
Oh, come on St Jimmy. Such a MAHOOSIVE club as the Algaeyle have nothing to fear, save fear itself

Oh, apart from

Pym, Jack S, Woody, Troy-B, JMT, Jordan T, SuperRyanH, Wheels, Ollie, LloydJ, Liam Mac, JakeT, Ruby,Ruby,Ruby,Ruby, Homer
And that's not even including Bobby'n'Hamon, JoelG, Good Old Matty, Young Ethan, Luke C, Sweeny Todd, & Young Kyle Egan

Lucky for them Lee H and Tommy Mac are still (unfortunately) crocked.

contrabombarde

Oh, come on St Jimmy. Such a MAHOOSIVE club as the Algaeyle have nothing to fear, save fear itself

Oh, apart from

Pym, Jack S, Woody, Troy-B, JMT, Jordan T, SuperRyanH, Wheels, Ollie, LloydJ, Liam Mac, JakeT, Ruby,Ruby,Ruby,Ruby, Homer
And that's not even including Bobby'n'Hamon, JoelG, Good Old Matty, Young Ethan, Luke C, Sweeny Todd, & Young Kyle Egan

Lucky for them Lee H and Tommy Mac are still (unfortunately) crocked.
Nah! Argyle players don't know the meaning of fear...come to think of it, they don't know the meaning of lots of words.

STURTZ

3 : 0 to City. Wheeler, Harley and Watkins.

STURTZ

Remember when Tisdale decided to blood two newcomers to our first team for the game at Le Parc des Gnomes? Jamie Reid and a certain Ollie Watkins. What chance that Ethan Ampadu will play perhaps?

Last edited:

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
1-2 city win
Wheeler with the opener in first ten minutes. Argyle equalise on stroke of half time. Reid scores the winner in last minute of stoppage time. Pandemonium in the away end. The 6 toed knuckle dragging neanderthal janners scrapping amongst themselves. Pasoti posters declare they don't care about us and they see Cheltenham as a bigger game. Derek Adams declares that Watkins ain't all that.

RichardYoung

I see in today's Independent that Arg*le are off to Spain this week for their pre-derby day training. A volcanic ash cloud & mad dash back to Blighty by road would be handy later in the week!

Last edited:

Snaggletooth

You're all very confident in here, but hardly surprising with the run you are on. I hope Reid plays, he's in for a torrid time and Bradley will have the likes of him in his back pocket. Wheeler is the man we need to nullify and Iam sure Adams be aware of his threat. Just like tisdale will be aware of our threats. I think this could be the best match we have had against each other for a very long time. It's a hard one to call, which is testament to the job tisdale is doing as I had this as a easy 3 points a few weeks ago. The one thing I am confident in though is we will still finish above you in the league.

Last edited: