• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Development of established first team players

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
David Wheeler has gone backwards imho, when he arrived he was a raw winger with plenty of pace and aggression, he may have improved a few technical aspects of his game however is he the same threat ? He rarely seems to take players on these days and seems to have really gone into his shell under the guidance of Tisdale.
Seemed to do OK on Saturday.

andrew p long

There are people who still consider Tisdale to be a good coach, if you look at the players who have been in our first team for several seasons I don't see much improvement, the likes of Wheeler, Harley, JMT.

David Wheeler has gone backwards imho, when he arrived he was a raw winger with plenty of pace and aggression, he may have improved a few technical aspects of his game however is he the same threat ? He rarely seems to take players on these days and seems to have really gone into his shell under the guidance of Tisdale.
Is Tisdale still responsible for the current form of Wheeler and JMT?

Grecian2K

And dare one even suggest that this sudden outbreak of slickness might also, at least in some small degree, be down to the apparent return to form and fitness of the Ginga Ninga?

Colesman Ballz

Is Tisdale still responsible for the current form of Wheeler and JMT?
Why the heck can't we just sit back, with a glass in hand, and just bask in the glory of a great away victory, and the upturn in fortunes, and not have to put up with this sort of bilious back biting !

Personally I don 't give a toss if was Tis, or even the tea lady responsible, and neither should you !

STURTZ

And dare one even suggest that this sudden outbreak of slickness might also, at least in some small degree, be down to the apparent return to form and fitness of the Ginga Ninga?
Two games back, 7 goals scored none against, is there any argument?

budegrecian

Two games back, 7 goals scored none against, is there any argument?
Not from me certainly, but just wait, I'm sure there will be several who will dispute this. I guess that's the fun of forums....