• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Development of established first team players

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Another player who I expected big things From who's seemed to have stalled is JMT

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Normally I'd say 007 has lost the plot however I don't think he's ever had one.

Well-known Exeweb poster
Will Hoskin

Behave 007 - Troys hardly kicked a ball in 5 years and the "gamble" has back fired
noble, rib's, and a few others signed on the bac of the same idea , have worked out, some do and some dont, its a punt and as a punt/ gamble take the rough with the smooth, dont just person and whine about the ones that dont and ignore the ones that do. As richard , for a change, quite reasonbly said we'll have to see with troy.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
If Noble is one of the best examples you can produce it shows how poor your argument (if I can call it that) is. Noble was regularly injured, he rejoined City in Jan 2015 and left us at the end of last season, how many games did he play during that period ?

iscalad

If Noble is one of the best examples you can produce it shows how poor your argument (if I can call it that) is. Noble was regularly injured, he rejoined City in Jan 2015 and left us at the end of last season, how many games did he play during that period ?
Well, more than Will Hoskins did.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Troy is a waste of a wage, end of. I'll be amazed if we get more than 15 games out of him this season. Our great leader knew full well his injury problems, yet still signed him. Plus it was such a key position to fill.

Well-known Exeweb poster
ah proggression , seems now your reading half of whats written, but on the other hand not much progression cos we've only been doing it for the last ten ish seasons, so in the future perhaps you might actually take notice of whats going on
and with others put a balanced veiw rather than just constantly bitching and whining

ah proggression , seems now your reading half of whats written, but on the other hand not much progression cos we've only been doing it for the last ten ish seasons, so in the future perhaps you might actually take notice of whats going on
and with others put a balanced veiw rather than just constantly bitching and whining
Haha sorry to be harsh 007 but you do not have a balanced view, in fact yours is one of the most one sided views on here. Carry on though.

Alistair20000

Wiki do say:

34 games in the period 2015/16
78 games 2010/2012
11 in 2014 on loan here.

Last edited:

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Troy is a waste of a wage, end of. I'll be amazed if we get more than 15 games out of him this season. Our great leader knew full well his injury problems, yet still signed him. Plus it was such a key position to fill.
Lazy, lazy scouting. Shame on those involved.