• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Derby County away - Tuesday 25 October

budegrecian

ED Grecians meeting up at Barnstaple en-route Derby - don't trust the navigator !
Oops NDG’s

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Oops NDG’s
Don't forget to divert to Scotland to pick up "Big Gary" en-route Derby !

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
No drum this evening, not permitted 😟

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
No drum this evening, not permitted 😟
Boo, hiss ! :mad:
I wonder if we could rustle up a full band to take to Hillsborough ? That would surprise them ! :)

TOP_CITY_FAN

They have one in the home end apparently so that’s disappointing

Cowshed Grecian

3-0 Loss…tonight. Before the comeback next Monday

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I know pyro is illegal and people found guilty should be sent to a gulag, but it is very photogenic 🙂

Attachments

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Don't know how @Bridgy 81 is getting on, but I've just got home. Spent a few days in Birmingham investigating pubs on stations and the Severn Valley Railway heritage line. Best pub on station is Codsall near Wolverhampton, good faggots with mash as well as good ale! The Railway Arm's at Bridgnorth was also very good but too crowded and many of you should remember from your visits to Aggborough The King and Castle at Kidderminster. A good away trip, next season I should spend a few days in Derby itself!

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Don't know how @Bridgy 81 is getting on, but I've just got home. Spent a few days in Birmingham investigating pubs on stations and the Severn Valley Railway heritage line. Best pub on station is Codsall near Wolverhampton, good faggots with mash as well as good ale! The Railway Arm's at Bridgnorth was also very good but too crowded and many of you should remember from your visits to Aggborough The King and Castle at Kidderminster. A good away trip, next season I should spend a few days in Derby itself!
Love faggots and mash me(y)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Love faggots and mash me(y)
Apparently Burton Albion off this, though it's always been sold out when I get there!