• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Derby County away - Tuesday 25 October

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
That’s a great number, hopefully we shifted a few more today after Super Sam’s late winner 👍

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Tickets are still available and will be on Monday

Coppers

What's the situation with Derby tickets, if I order through the website do I get etickets or do I have to collect the tickets from the club?

TOP_CITY_FAN

What's the situation with Derby tickets, if I order through the website do I get etickets or do I have to collect the tickets from the club?
This late, you’d probably have to either collect from ECFC or from DCFC on the day.

Coppers

This late, you’d probably have to either collect from ECFC or from DCFC on the day.
I'm probably better off waiting til Monday then and get tickets at the club shop, assuming they don't sell out.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Now over 1100 tickets sold. There's still 250 left and these can be purchased up to 5pm today. If you can't pop into the Club then they can be ordered online and collected at the away booth at Derby tomorrow evening.

Grecian_in_Plymouth

I'll be making this trip - over 1k of us superb with a new manager ...

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Does anyone know if the drum will be there?

TOP_CITY_FAN

Where we all drinking?
I'll be in Notts from 3ish, then make my way over to Derby about 6 I'd have thought