• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Danny Seaborne Rejoins City

Ashford Grecian

The Exeter city retirement home gets one more resident.
Only 30 so a tadge early for that yet, welcome back Danny very good news IMHO

Last edited:

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Interesting Development good cover for Troy B and Croll while they are out injured.
Presume he has not been doing anything since the Summer Release so will need to gain match fitness before starting.

On the whole a good move and nice to see us reacting quickly after the Troy injury - must have been on our radar in any case I reckon

Welcome Back Danny

InMyBlood

I seem to remember him slating Tisdale after he left for Southampton but can't find any mention of it anywhere.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
and I seem to recall that this summer he was quoted (by someone on here?) as saying that he's got a good relationship with Tis and that they keep in touch

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good signing if he's good... no idea if he is or not though... Its the best part of a decade since I saw him play... Why's he not had a club since the summer?

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Swift, decisive action taken so well done all. He'll bed in much quicker than a complete stranger and the only downside is his match fitness.

Hope this works out well.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
The Exeter city retirement home gets one more resident.
Bloody hell. Hadn't realised that, rather than raising it to 66 the government had reduced it to 30.

With the back pension that I should now seem to be owned I could almost afford to buy Messi or Ronaldo to help our promotion push!!!

Seriously though, given TBs injury, TAH's fragility and even JMTs all too frequent absences can't see an awful lot wrong with this move (unless, of course, he's been signed on a 10 year rolling contract? ;) )

citizen

Perhaps an early signing in case someone comes in for JMT in the transfer window, as well as cover for our injury prone center halves?

David Treharne

It'll be interesting to see if he'll still fit into any of the number 5 shirts that I have from when I sponsored way back when.

Well-known Exeweb poster
decent enough signing, tis and us know what to expect than take a yard of pace away,,,,lets hope not but realistically it has to be expected but on his day he's/was a V GOOD div one defender,looked hapi in the championship.and has won promotions a few time,so the boys bac HOME and at 30 far from ott, . lets do it properly this time dani boy and get into the championship. just wondering how far away from being ready to play he'll be/ a month,,,,?SO much cover down that lhs

Last edited: