• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Danny Seaborne Rejoins City

InTheBigBank

Resigned
Troy Brown out for 4 months.

Last edited:

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not sure he's a good replacement for a right footed centre half to be honest, also I never actually rated Seabourne that highly.

Number13

Troy Brown out for 4 months.
Source? What is the injury? Must be CL for that timescale

Massive blow

IndoMike

Not sure he's a good replacement for a right footed centre half to be honest, also I never actually rated Seabourne that highly.
I tend to agree.

Antony Moxey

Welcome back Danny. It’ll be good to have genuine competition for places when TB’s fit again, I’m sure Seaborne won’t let us down. Good signing IMO.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bit of a surprise signing.

Always love to see former youth come back and scrat played a big role in our success. He had the best CB I've ever seen alongside him, but he played his part.

It's a sensible signing while Troy Brown is out because we can't rely on Troy A-H to start every game but I'm a tad worried that he couldn't hold down his spot at Hamilton. They're not exactly challenging at the right end of the table in the least competitive league in european football.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I was amazed to see he's only 30. Centre backs tend to get better with experience, so I'm all in favour.

hienzeECFC

Bit of a surprise signing.

Always love to see former youth come back and scrat played a big role in our success. He had the best CB I've ever seen alongside him, but he played his part.

It's a sensible signing while Troy Brown is out because we can't rely on Troy A-H to start every game but I'm a tad worried that he couldn't hold down his spot at Hamilton. They're not exactly challenging at the right end of the table in the least competitive league in european football.
wasn't stockley on the fringes of a club in the same league?

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
wasn't stockley on the fringes of a club in the same league?
Yeah Aberdeen. He did alright but it's not the most welcoming of places for English players so he never really settled I think... They tend to like their own more up there.

Edit: also the dons are a much better side than accies. Accies are lower half league two but Aberdeen are probably top half league one.

Last edited:

denzil

Welcome back Scrat !!