• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Danny Coles

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Might well do that Shabba, is it easy to get back to Chester from there ?......there will be 3 of us so cab is an option if not too far, I've never been to St Helen's.......
Will have a look and pm you

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good news. The sooner we are rid of this buffoon the better. Appalling footballer, appalling human being.
I wouldn't say he was an appalling human being - a bit over the top. I would just say he's a bit thick and a ****.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
If he has been put on the transfer list does this mean he is with us unless another club makes an offer? Can he still go on a free?

I supose as hes under contract that would have to be paid off. No one will pay any money for him. I suspect he will end up in thr conference on loan.

Do people read it as he's played his last game for us?

Tim Long

Was the message from the club to Danny Coles the same pithy phrase that he used on Twitter ?

City should take him to Brazil and leave him there; after their display in the World Cup semi final they might need some guidance on solid defending.

FAN-TATIC

Defo wouldn't put him in coles league but weren't there a few reports where Tisdale was having a pop at the fans in interviews?
There were allegations that he did against Rochdale a few seasons ago. In reality (I was very close to the action) it was a fan having a pop at Tisdale and that fan was very abusive. He later apologised for his actions. I remember both Tisdale and a Rob Edwards retaliating to some abusive comments during a home game last season or the season before. The fan was bang out of order using the language he did.

I wrote to the club after the game and suggested that both Tisdale and Edwards would do better to ignore these outbursts. Not easy, I know, but by far the best course of action.

Nowadays, he tends not to react to any comments from fans, even those who give him due praise when it's deserved.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
There were allegations that he did against Rochdale a few seasons ago. In reality (I was very close to the action) it was a fan having a pop at Tisdale and that fan was very abusive. He later apologised for his actions. I remember both Tisdale and a Rob Edwards retaliating to some abusive comments during a home game last season or the season before. The fan was bang out of order using the language he did.

I wrote to the club after the game and suggested that both Tisdale and Edwards would do better to ignore these outbursts. Not easy, I know, but by far the best course of action.

Nowadays, he tends not to react to any comments from fans, even those who give him due praise when it's deserved.
Agree that the only way to deal with abuse is to just ignore it. Don't agree with any fan that abuses players/manager at a club. But it is better for the person receiving the abuse to walk away.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Quite rightly stripped of the armband - id have preferred to have seem him sacked or released all together , but it now looks like after a slap on the wrist Tisdale will be selecting him pretty soon , no way he should be given the opportunity to travel to brazil with the first team squad , that priviledge should go to someone else who deserves it.

Typical City , typical Tisdale since we've been back in league 2 - just drifting and making poor decisions.

Forever7

Quite rightly stripped of the armband - id have preferred to have seem him sacked or released all together , but it now looks like after a slap on the wrist Tisdale will be selecting him pretty soon , no way he should be given the opportunity to travel to brazil with the first team squad , that priviledge should go to someone else who deserves it.

Typical City , typical Tisdale since we've been back in league 2 - just drifting and making poor decisions.
Credy, I think it is worth pointing out that the only reason Coles is going to Brazil is because his name was already on one of the flight tickets and it is an expense City cannot afford to change the name. Tis would still rather go to Brazil with 18 players than leave Coles behind and go with 17, which was his only other alternative and makes sense really.

malcolms

Credy, I think it is worth pointing out that the only reason Coles is going to Brazil is because his name was already on one of the flight tickets and it is an expense City cannot afford to change the name. Tis would still rather go to Brazil with 18 players than leave Coles behind and go with 17, which was his only other alternative and makes sense really.
No it doesn't.....the games don't mean anything so he should have been left behind....

angelic upstart

I think F7 wrote Tis would rather, as yourself Tisdale has his opinion. Coles goes Brazil and until he leaves will be part of the squad, what's the issue with that?

Last edited: