• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Curzon Ashton match weekend thread!

dhenley

Gill red
What is the matter with him?

Oh dear, oh dear, i wonder if he's (baldy) going to take the BLAME for this shocker...( I BET HE DOESN'T)

jimmy

Gill is an idiot.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm a supporter and not a detractor of ECFC.

Keep the faith - we've lost (no doubt!) but look what we've achieved in the last 12 months.

Well so am I grecianite, just check my post record. However to go three down against a pub team is a shambolic disgrace WHATEVER the colour of yer specs. YOU go on the banter board tonight then and hold your own against the mob crying for blood!!.

tisdale 1

Resigned
This is pathetic. I hope Tis reads the riot act after this one.
course he wont he will come up with some bullsh*t he needs to change it this is a wake up call! f*ck showing faith in the players that got us up it needs to change we have a big squad lets use it.

It is by no means tisdale fault the players must take the balme!:mad:

Invisible Man

I am sure Tiz will praise his team again, say that there is nothing to learn and we were unlucky.

M Earl

Matt Gill sent off, how stupid, it's not as if it was for a foul or anything but for striking a player.

Max Payne 2

It just keeps on getting better and better :-(

rifraf

Look on the bright side.

This at last is the end of Logan for the benefit of Basham (though both will go sooner rather than later).

Gill's suicide not good though

Max Payne 2

Charlton late winner. Not much of a silver lining, but you take what you can get.