• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Curzon Ashton match weekend thread!

Thames Valley Red

Thought we could be different this weekend for the FACUP!

See you Sat!

UTC

TVR

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yep...gonna be there now Al. Wasn't going to but I weakened! :D

trimmtrab

Hiya Guys
Mossley fan here (we played Curzon in the 3rd Qual Rnd). Weather up here will be dry in Morning, chance of showers in the afternoon, perfect football weather. Curzon pitch is perfect, great to play proper football on. Reckon the crowd will be about 800- they haven't a great deal of support but the other non-league team in Ashton (Ashton Utd) don't have a game so a few of their speccies may come to this game. Generally their fans will sit in the stand giving you the standing terrace which is best for atmosphere (few little chavs behind the goal trying to wind us up but theres always a few hangers on when the FA Cup comes around).

Not a great deal of choice for local pubs, best pub in vicinity (one of most famous in the North) is Stalybridge Station buffet bar and ther chance of a natter with Celtic fans on way to their game.

Anyway as they are our local rivals and they did knock us out, I will be hoping for an Exeter win. Whatever happens, enjoy yourself in East Manchester - just a pity you're not coming to Mossley. Im on line for a bit so any questions I'll try my best.

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I got up this morning and thought i'd start a match day thread, but your right TVR this weekend is special!
Come on boys lets get a convincing wintoday. [y]

MikeB

Hiya Guys
just a pity you're not coming to Mossley. Im on line for a bit so any questions I'll try my best.
Ah Mossley. The ground at top of hill. Went there about there in 2003 for an FA Vase game against Trafford. Very friendly. Excellent programme shop. And there is Martin's Bistro.

MikeB

Will be setting off from Lancaster at just after 11am. Weather a bit mixed here. Sunshine and showers.

Joshyd123

Come on City!

Let's have an easy passage into the next round :D

TOP_CITY_FAN

Come on City!

Let's have an easy passage into the next round :D
NO game in the FA Cup is an easy game.

Tony Wizzz

In the Flybe (not in a suit) and having a beer and
Good luck City, and all the travelling Grecians, have a good day.

UTC[ecfc]

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Come on City lets be in the hat for round 2 [y][ecfc][G]