• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Crawley Town v Exeter City matchday thread

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
True. I used to go in feeling shyte and by the end of the day I'd managed to pass it on to half the school population. I'd target the people I disliked most.
*passes a virtual bug onto exeweb* :)

Last edited:

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Does that mean that there is a 'basic hygiene issue' at every school throughout the land? You can almost guarantee that there will be some kind of bug/illness that will sweep through most every school at some point during the school year.
Yes of course. Kids don't wash their hands, adult males don't either come to that but that's another matter. If our squad gets a sickness bug now and then which, arguably, costs us points then the reasons why need looking at. That's all I'm saying.
However I fully believe that the club medical staff are on the case.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Yes of course. Kids don't wash their hands, adult males don't either come to that but that's another matter. If our squad gets a sickness bug now and then which, arguably, costs us points then the reasons why need looking at. That's all I'm saying.
The key for me is whether other clubs also have sickness bugs with a similar regularity.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
The key for me is whether other clubs also have sickness bugs with a similar regularity.
I only care about ours though Jase.

In fact I'd like to donate some germs to certain clubs and individuals.

Last edited:

Avening Posse

My Dad always used to tell me not to eat the free peanuts on the bar :)

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
My Dad always used to tell me not to eat the free peanuts on the bar :)
I remember that analysis finding 13 different traces of urine in one bowl of bar peanuts.

CWH-NYC_

I remember that analysis finding 13 different traces of urine in one bowl of bar peanuts.
To wake up and try and catch up on all things ECFC this match day thread not going down well with my breakfast. Glad we got a point LOL.

PeteUSA

This was not a criticism of Broadfield Stadium (or any lower league stadium). It was criticism of terrible camera operatives! Just zoom out a little. We don't need to see close ups of shots which can't pan across quickly enough to capture blocks, rebounds, deflections etc which are routine in football. It's also nice to see wide angles of the pitch so you can see who is running off the ball etc.
This thread had decended into deep *****, but I just had to comment on friend Stelios's comments above about poor camera-work on iFollow. I haven't heard any complaint of note about the brave gents who's swings around up under the rafters (in some cases) trying to follow the games. I quite like the filming to be on the close side, just like the old Big Match on ITV. I think the company hasnt lost sight of the fact that most people are watching games on computers/tablets etc. I prefer it close up for that reason. I wouldnt complain anyway; we could end up with an Old Trafford situation, where the cameraman tries his hardest to get the entire pitch into the picture - all of the time!