• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cowshed v Big Bank

Cowshed V Big Bank
but which is the best? There's only one way to find out......
FIGHT!

Ian Mancey

Cowshed everytime!

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
Old view from...to..

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
I always thought the Cowshed was spoilt a bit after the safety improvements in 1985/86..The wooden railway sleepers went.Proper lighting was installed(there were just a 100w bulb every 10 yards(usually not working) & worst of all that walkway was put at the front,so spectators were not 'on top' of the players....

The Big Bank is fairly unique now in lower leauge football..Lets hope fans do not have to reminisce about that in the future as well...

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
I always thought the Cowshed was spoilt a bit after the safety improvements in 1985/86..The wooden railway sleepers went.Proper lighting was installed(there were just a 100w bulb every 10 yards(usually not working) & worst of all that walkway was put at the front,so spectators were not 'on top' of the players....

The Big Bank is fairly unique now in lower leauge football..Lets hope fans do not have to reminisce about that in the future as well...
Olds...in my previous pic, is that you lower left on the pitch?..same coat innit...but hairier!

elginCity

Is it feasible to do?
Don't know Phil, not an engineer either.

The struts are already in place, can't imagine attaching a few sheets of perspex would take a lot, but would add so much more.

Oldsmobile-88

Olds...in my previous pic, is that you lower left on the pitch?..same coat innit...but hairier!
I would not trespass..:D...Those guys would be looking at a 3 year banning order these days..

PINHOE RED

Not sure, did people talk about rubbish things not connected to football or the game in the Cowshed & was it full of chavs? NO- Cowshed for me then!!!

fordysutton

Not sure, did people talk about rubbish things not connected to football or the game in the Cowshed & was it full of chavs? NO- Cowshed for me then!!!
Cowshed,(TEA STAND) FOR ME.:)