• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cowshed v Big Bank

Rog H K

Cowshed 100%

The come on you redzzzzzzzz was great, it would echo from one end to the other with young and old, all singing it, and singing it well!

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Cowshed hands down
:S

Does that improve or impair the view ?

Hands by ones side or touching the floor ?

Come on, talk to me.

Last edited:

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I used to stand on the Big Bank back in the day. There, I've said it. Being a shortarse, the two occasions I stood in the old Cowshed I couldn't see a bl**dy thing.

dommers

I get all misty eyed on the BB, but that's only when it's raining & the wind blows in the wrong direction :D
What's wrong with a bit of rain!!! Were you at St. Albans? Now that was rain!

Last edited:

Benguin

Was a T Stander in the early 80's. Moved to the bank after that. I liked both. Newcastle in 81 was the loudest i have heard the shed. Got wet a few times on the bank. Liked it better when the social club was at the top and you could shelter under the guttering. Luxury!

Rog H K

Was a T Stander in the early 80's. Moved to the bank after that. I liked both. Newcastle in 81 was the loudest i have heard the shed. Got wet a few times on the bank. Liked it better when the social club was at the top and you could shelter under the guttering. Luxury!
The big bank bog was good too! You could watch the game through the slat windows while um, er, going for a, um P:$

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The big bank bog was good too! You could watch the game through the slat windows while um, er, going for a, um P:$
Though any long balls meant you tended to lose sight of it at some stage. Not the best place to be when the we scored though!

city_is_my_life

And the freshly cooked cheeseburgers were fantastic!

CIML

grecianlife

Big Bank..

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
Bin to it all....ended up in the 'new' cowshed for last 3 seasons but goin home to BB next year.......sun glasses at the ready! What...no rain there either? Roll on 2011-12:) Shame about all the juvenile tw*ts!!!

Last edited: