• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Coventry City vs Exeter City - Match Day Thread

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Getting very nervous now. Looking at the other play off's it seemed to me the one team never really turned up for long parts of the game and didn't make good watching, I really hope that will not be us today and we win (Hopefully in 90 mins)

ExeterCityLad

Feck its quiet here ............ any news on the team yet ?
Was thinking the same.. everyone must be here! Torch getting very busy now.. utc

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
SSN are so biased towards Coventry today.Cover the interview with their manager first and an additional chat with a former player.Then go on about how many fans they are taking.When they finally get to us,the numbnuts at the ground says we have lost our last 3 Wembley visits.Will be extra pleased if we pee all over Sky Sports love in with Coventry today.:mad:

Mr Jinx

Heading off to Wembley now with Master Jinx.

CMONNNNNNN!!!!!!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Blue skies and very warm here.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Feckin dire here at work getting accused of being more plastic than the Atlantic. Win please if only for my mental wellbeing.

Terryhall

Done at work, Exeter shirt and lucky scarf in the bag, and headed for the pub showing it on Sky in Züri. UTC!

mustangspeed2006

I've taken the afternoon off work and will be heading to the pub in half an hour to get settled in. I imagine it will be completely empty there – no holiday in Germany and also 32C today.

Hopefully, we'll be able to look forward to trips to Sunderland and Portsmouth next season!

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
"Seems to me coventry have come for the occasion and Exeter have come for the match" Talksport pundit.

Banksy

"Seems to me coventry have come for the occasion and Exeter have come for the match" Talksport pundit.
Hope that means what I think it means.Roll your sleeves up lads.
As for Sky , who cares what they or the pundits think , let's just do 'em.