• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Coventry City vs Exeter City - Match Day Thread

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think it is fair to say that he can look after himself. Having said that the particular incident may have been a pay back for other subtle little nudges etc that he may have received from his markers that went unnoticed by the officials.
I think Stockleys reputation goes before him a little bit. He is left sitting on his ass in the goal area a hell of a lot of times throughout a game, claiming he's been interfered with in some way. On occasion (like at Wembley) he probably has been, but the officials need extra convincing where hes concerned. He's a bit of a modern day David Ginola. Remember the Spurs game where he went down claiming penalties six or seven times? At least two were, but he had an awful simulation record that counted against him!

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Tonight on Sky football there is an hour long program on the Coventry v ECFC final playoff.

Colesman Ballz

Tonight on Sky football there is an hour long program on the Coventry v ECFC final playoff.
There are certain City games that I have absolutely no desire to be reminded of, and that one doesn't rank far behind the infamous Liverpool Cup replay ! ;(

fred binneys head

There are certain City games that I have absolutely no desire to be reminded of, and that one doesn't rank far behind the infamous Liverpool Cup replay ! ;(
#stillfuming

budegrecian

Sure it's not on the horror channel? Arghhhhhhhhhhhh.

Oldsmobile-88

What was the score ?....:D

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
#stillfuming
Still questioning!!?

Ashford Grecian

Happy memories for me when we scored I went into wild celebration mode having had £100.00 bet on us to score 1 goal or more (rofl)