• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Collective 20- Fund Raising

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Done!

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
£155 so far is good going.

REDMIKE

Done

i8cornwall

Thank you to everyone who has donated so far, we're blown away yet again by the generosity of our fellow Grecians.

Bridgy 81

I’ve just made a contribution to take you up to your initial target.
Hope it keeps going for a while though and you get more on top.
Good luck and thanks for the support your group gives the team.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Out of interest, what happens to the banners afterwards? Do they ever get used more than once?

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Out of interest, what happens to the banners afterwards? Do they ever get used more than once?
They are being taken in the dead of night down to Plymouth and into a secret tunnel that runs the length of the Lyndhurst Stand. When the tunnel is fully lined with the banners a Druid (or Steve Flack in a hoodie if a Druid is unobtainable) is being drafted in to complete the hex and the Gargs will never win a home game again. Not until Tommy Tynan takes a leak on all four corner flags and sacrifices Gus Honeybun on the centre spot anyway.

BigBankAl

Done! Up the City

i8cornwall

I’ve just made a contribution to take you up to your initial target.
Hope it keeps going for a while though and you get more on top.
Good luck and thanks for the support your group gives the team.
That's amazing thank you so much for that.

i8cornwall

They are being taken in the dead of night down to Plymouth and into a secret tunnel that runs the length of the Lyndhurst Stand. When the tunnel is fully lined with the banners a Druid (or Steve Flack in a hoodie if a Druid is unobtainable) is being drafted in to complete the hex and the Gargs will never win a home game again. Not until Tommy Tynan takes a leak on all four corner flags and sacrifices Gus Honeybun on the centre spot anyway.
Was always the case but since the Colchester incident we also get Javi to take a few up to Essex now for us, it always nice to share!