• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Colchester United V's Exeter City Official Match Day Thread. LD2 Sunday 29th December 2019

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm pleased with the point. Looking at our fixtures coming up there are some tough games against the likes of Swindon and FGR as well as Colchester again and Crewe so our league position might not look all that favourable after that lot but only time will tell. It's vital we don't lose to FGR IMO.
Nice to think that these teams will be looking at the fixture against us with similar dread. Time to admit it chums, we are a force in this league!

Albumen

What was ridiculous was his marking. His height is irrelevant.

Albumen

How can he be expected to compete in the air with the big man? Even if his marking was brilliant he’s still got little chance when the ball is delivered above his head. Thought it could have been easily avoided.

arthur

Many thanks to the Colchester fan who gave directions and advice at the car park. good bunch.
Can they now be forgiven for trying to burn down the Centre Spot?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Highlights

Red Devon

Great first touch from Jake for his goal...looked like Bow thought for a second he was being shown a red for diving.

older-codger

I defy anyone to suggest that PeteUSA shouldnt have done better for their second. The ball through the lens, filming away when it mattered, then looking to see something else FFS!
I think their keeper should have done better with the penalty. He dived to his right when he should clearly have gone to his left

bassoparker

Just a quick question (I don't think anyone else has asked yet), how did Ajose do today with his 18 minute cameo?

crocks

Had half a chance that was cleared off the line and put in a good cross...

Alistair20000

I think their keeper should have done better with the penalty. He dived to his right when he should clearly have gone to his left
You are Pate and I claim my £5 :ROFLMAO: