• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Colchester United V's Exeter City Official Match Day Thread. LD2 Sunday 29th December 2019

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pleased with the lads, getting a point up there.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
****** of with Slime scoring a 95th minute winner against bottom club Stevo. Know it might be controversial but hope Swindon stuff them on NYD.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
If you had said to me at the start of the season, that at the end of 2019 we would be 2nd and 4 points clear of 4th, I would have bitten your arm, leg and right tit off. Cracking achievement. Keep it going city!

grecIAN Harris

But Crewe are third ! i8cornwall is correct in that we are still clear of 4th place, even allowing for games in hand.
I misread that but I think you'll find that Bradford also have a game in hand that reduce the gap should they win it.

haka

If you had said to me at the start of the season, that at the end of 2019 we would be 2nd and 4 points clear of 4th, I would have bitten your arm, leg and right tit off.
That's a straight red.

Legohead

Banned
That's a straight red.
Probably have to be checked by VAR though. Isn't everything?

Legohead

Banned
I'm pleased with the point. Looking at our fixtures coming up there are some tough games against the likes of Swindon and FGR as well as Colchester again and Crewe so our league position might not look all that favourable after that lot but only time will tell. It's vital we don't lose to FGR IMO.

Grecian2K

****** of with Slime scoring a 95th minute winner against bottom club Stevo. Know it might be controversial but hope Swindon stuff them on NYD.
Actually, a 0-0 bore draw (preferably with a couple of red cards for both sides and a season ending tendon stretch for "the Ginger Pele") might be a more satisfactory outcome?

Red Devon

Mighty relieved to hear the final whistle go Colchester are a very good team, WHAT a miss in the 93 minute for them...very, very pleased with the point and performance though...thought Lee Martin pulled the side along for an hour with his running and energy before being replaced with an equally impressive Bowman...definitely a fair result and very happy with the way we’re going along at the moment.😊

Banksy

Yes , and in the playoff zone too now unfortunately.