• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Colchester United FC v Exeter City FC Matchday Thread

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Do you care to provide a more constructive response?

What parts of my post do you disagree with and why?
Considering Bauza's long career where he has not managed to average more than 20 games a season for any club and has not averaged more than a goal every six or seven games, and who played for a crap team, Northampton, last season, where do you conclude he is such a good player ? Even your best argument about Bauza concludes that he had one good half last game, presumably no good halves today,and missed a penalty. Hardly a glowing reference.
Yes, Nards is quite good on his day, not on a regular basis.
I didn't intend to slag off anyone, but if you come out with such delusional cr*p, don't expect that nobody will point it out to you.

mdg

tis stated that this is the first time, that he has had a full team and bench to select from -he is probably correct, however, its obvious that this lot arnt good enough.tis should not leave, just get rid of some of this lot,cant beleive that there arnt players out there, who can put the ball in the net

Phil Sayers

Considering Bauza's long career where he has not managed to average more than 20 games a season for any club and has not averaged more than a goal every six or seven games, and who played for a crap team, Northampton, last season, where do you conclude he is such a good player ? Even your best argument about Bauza concludes that he had one good half last game, presumably no good halves today,and missed a penalty. Hardly a glowing reference.
Yes, Nards is quite good on his day, not on a regular basis.
I didn't intend to slag off anyone, but if you come out with such delusional cr*p, don't expect that nobody will point it out to you.
What I very specifically said was that Bauza was one of our better players and that Nards was very dangerous when on form.

I stand by all of that. You seem to think I was suggesting Bauza is a world beater which I was not and it would appear that you agree with me about Nards.

If you are going to comment on posts I suggest you read them properly first.

Alistair20000

Awaiting some reports from those at the game including ******** to get some perspective. His match comments are always worth reading.

Leaving aside our desperate recent form which makes us desperate to pick up points, and looking at this fixture objectively, is it one where we would really expect to get anything ?

IndoMike

What I very specifically said was that Bauza was one of our better players and that Nards was very dangerous when on form.

I stand by all of that. You seem to think I was suggesting Bauza is a world beater which I was not and it would appear that you agree with me about Nards.

If you are going to comment on posts I suggest you read them properly first.
Don't worry: your fairy-tale post is far more worthy of patronisation than mine. It seems the problem is you don't want to accept the reality of what you yourself wrote. On what basis do you say that Boozer is one of our better players? Can you justify that with anything factual? Goals? Assists? MoM awards? And to say somebody is good when on form is pathetically and patently obvious. Of course somebody is good when on form : the question is, how often is that player on form? The master of the bleeding obvious..:cool:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Am I allowed to blame the person who started this thread? New one please.

LOG

I didn't really listen to the game, but the BBC says we had 8 corners, 4 attempts on target and 13 off. Does that sound about right, only they* do have a rep for getting it wrong?

* The PA

Alistair20000

Am I allowed to blame the person who started this thread? New one please.
There is not exactly a queue to start the MDT these days.

Grecian2K

Cue Tisdale's after match summing up telling us how well the team played and that we at least deserved a draw.
With good cause too.

Be fair, this year we not only conceded three FEWER goals, but also had one LESS player sent off.

Shirley any vool must see these as great strides on the right direction.

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
There is not exactly a queue to start the MDT these days.[/QUO
Jullian Tagg (The Gruffalo) sorry, (The Gruffalo Child), I cannot believe in such confidence.